Mark LaFountain

Big Will's Build, 4 XCON 18s!

awesome box, he's one lucky man :P

He's going to be so happy when he hears his xcons play. and then video time :partybanana:

you guys busted your asses off getting that box done so fast

yup, we stopped around 4am. I didn't get to sleep until 7am lol. It was alot of fun though.

Today Will called us up and invited us over to the bomb'est ass BBQ of all time! I should of got a video of that, it was just epic. Every type of BBQ meat and side dish you could imagine! Can't wait for the next one lol :popcorn:

Good God.... Half way through these pictures I had to put on earplugs.

Good God.... Half way through these pictures I had to put on earplugs.

thats funny, just looking at the box in person, thats just what I did lol

ok, big Will is back in town from his trip, so it's time to get more work done on this one. This "will" be fun :drink40:

:peepwall:

Did Will just merge "cracking" and "percolating" ? :gayhaaay1:

Did Will just merge "cracking" and "percolating" ? :gayhaaay1:

I don't understand what your asking?

When Will said "Whats Really Cracolating" in the middle of the video.

:fing34:

ahh, lol. He's got the subs in and wired, but with no amp, he's going crazy in anticipation waiting to hear this thing. I think he even hooked up a 800 watt mono block @ 2 ohm today just to hear it lol. Didn't get much out of it @ 100/watts a sub though lols

Hopefully he'll figure out the amp situation soon...

Rump massage. ;)

That guy is my HERO! Very nice craftmanship on the box and awsome choice of subs. x2 on the vids, can't wait. :popcorn:

Just to set the record straight Mark and I built the box along with a friend and a crowd of people to watch. However he has done the rest as far as glass and vinyl goes. I ust feel as if our hard work is getting a bit over looked but ehh it just me.

That guy is my HERO! Very nice craftmanship on the box and awsome choice of subs. x2 on the vids, can't wait. :popcorn:

Just to set the record straight Mark and I built the box along with a friend and a crowd of people to watch. However he has done the rest as far as glass and vinyl goes. I ust feel as if our hard work is getting a bit over looked but ehh it just me.

Today's Plan: Get a 3kd in there, and get a real video made.

Today's Plan: Get a 3kd in there, and get a real video made.

Give me a ring I want to here it

Ok, well we broke out the Sundown 3kd, we where having a few current issues and it didn't like .5 ohm, so we wired it up to 2ohm, and played around with it. Turned out some cheesy little circuit breaker that Will had in there was killing our voltage flow. By the time we figured it out, we were in the middle of a parking lot with no tools, so we just left it at 2ohm, so anyways on to the video....

Summary, once this gets some real power and the subs break in, it's going to be a low end monster for sure :)

400w per woofer and he's a happy man, ppffff wait until he gets some real watts on them.

That's going to be a monster with some more powa!

How much would I miss my 3rd row? Hummmmmm!

400w per woofer and he's a happy man, ppffff wait until he gets some real watts on them.

That's going to be a monster with some more powa!

How much would I miss my 3rd row? Hummmmmm!

what third row ;) * shruggs *