djteks

install finished

I think the hater case is proven in all djteks threads lately. I got beat by a guy who hit 150 even on a pair of l7 8's on 430 watts in a crx. That set an organization record.

The comp organization I compete in, which I think I've seen op post on somewhere, MidwestSpl. You are actually clamped and if you break out over 5% of your class you get dq. Alot of organizations let you run on your amps rated specs and not your actual output.

They also have a 50hz ceiling rule. It's way more fair and competitive then the common sanctioned org.

Djteks would do pretty good in the trunk class with his setup but would be limited to 2k clamped watts. Trunk class is unlimited subs on 2kw. I've been thinking about running that but my single 12 at 143 so far isn't too great but the single 12 and 2-12 classes are ran by the Rex guys. Lookin to improve this year. I improved 4db from the first to last comp last season. Same setup just a lot of tweaking.

I've been in the lanes a lot and have seen some crazy shit.

I was rootin for op the whole time while everybody was talkin shit saying he was lying and should be banned for stupidity. I've read a lot of threads here and have noticed certain members consistently acting out of order. I've been thinking about dipping out again for the same reason but I've got a buddy on here that I would like to see how he does in a couple weeks.

me and jesse ventura are also going to bust into haarp...and find the truth in one of my videos sp stay tuned :captain:

i will get everything in order....video of mic position..amp...subs running...me...the car... my 7 inch screen as i touch it...a picture of my grandma holding my photo id and hers...my 3 best friends their photo id's...my SSN and i cant get you the real thing but ill get you phtotographic evidince of the magic bullet that killed jfk...i know dallas i can get it for you :wavey5:

but for now i have said my piece and i am done with the drama of it all...

just wait for the videos bro.. :popcorn:

lol now I'm really tuned in for this epic vid

I think the hater case is proven in all djteks threads lately. I got beat by a guy who hit 150 even on a pair of l7 8's on 430 watts in a crx. That set an organization record.

The comp organization I compete in, which I think I've seen op post on somewhere, MidwestSpl. You are actually clamped and if you break out over 5% of your class you get dq. Alot of organizations let you run on your amps rated specs and not your actual output.

They also have a 50hz ceiling rule. It's way more fair and competitive then the common sanctioned org.

Djteks would do pretty good in the trunk class with his setup but would be limited to 2k clamped watts. Trunk class is unlimited subs on 2kw. I've been thinking about running that but my single 12 at 143 so far isn't too great but the single 12 and 2-12 classes are ran by the Rex guys. Lookin to improve this year. I improved 4db from the first to last comp last season. Same setup just a lot of tweaking.

I was rootin for op the whole time while everybody was talkin shit saying he was lying and should be banned for stupidity. I've read a lot of threads here and have noticed certain members consistently acting out of order. I've been thinking about dipping out again for the same reason but I've got a buddy on here that I would like to see how he does in a couple weeks.

Having a CRX makes a huge difference.

I'm not gonna lie, I doubted he hit a 150. With your setup the exact way it is right now, you could've gone to the usaci world finals last year and placed 2nd in the 0-1000 trunk class. With some fine tuning, an spl box and a .5 ohm load, you might of had a decent shot of winning it.

Real talk, with your setup, you can go to some comps with trunk classes and rep hard.

Having a CRX makes a huge difference.

tell me about it. That's why I'm looking to change classes. I'm running in a camry so it's rough. The crx holds like 5 of the top 6 positions in 2 different classes. After that it is a geo metro and s-10 x cab. All very high numbers on low watts.

Last years number 1 national qualifier in tunk hit a 149.x on unlimited subs and 2k. My latest run was 856w. Didn't have the tl just clamped. I did hit 143 on 768 so I'm curious to see how hard I can push my 12 and see if I can compete in trunk. I'd really like to see if it can handle over 1k. I should be close to 145. Even with that I'm not gonna place in the top 5.

And personally I think bassahaulic is a dousche bag. I'd rather get banned for calling him out then watch him flame younger members and while being active on this page.

Post count don't mean shit unless you really have dedicated yourself to helping and supporting others.

We do not tolerate misinformation and lies on this forum, it will not be tolerated and if someones claims a magical sound system in a magical vehicle putting up magical numbers, we will call them out to prove it is the truth. We are men(and ladies) of fiction, lies and misconceptions are to be left on CA.com.

The fact is most users here are very experienced, and we know someone who barely knows how to install a sound system is not likely to break a goal that me myself haven't broken yet. I have more woofer with more power in a similar center slot port enclosure in a trunk car with a better electrical, and I cannot break 150. It will take me a lot more work to do so.

Yup, I didn't believe him at all when someone said he didn't even know his peak and then especially after seeing that box and the way it is. But I guess I was wrong.

I called you, Turner, out on your little calculations and voltage numbers in another thread. Helping with the correct info is different than helping with info you "think" is correct. You're lucky it wasn't about sound quality or ///M5 would have your ass. :peepwall:

and there is no problem with this...as a matter of fact it is the way it should be...

but to call my number magic...is to completely disrespect and disregaurd how much time work and not to mention god only knows how many man hours tweaking things

sealing weak spots and getting and working on this install has taken.....just because it is new to you does not me it just started last night...and this you must understand..

i was in the high 130's 137 -139 before started on these forums with prefab boxs optidrive subs running no name amps...im not sure if my car is just an easy db. number...

or what is going on but getting more db. has yet to be a big problem for me.....more or less it just depends on how high i am willing to turn my system settings...but with them all the way down i run a 140 with the bls and crescendo.....very easy i might add...my knowlege is limited so why this is i do not know....but i would say it is the size of the car maybe :puzzled:

We do not tolerate misinformation and lies on this forum, it will not be tolerated and if someones claims a magical sound system in a magical vehicle putting up magical numbers, we will call them out to prove it is the truth. We are men(and ladies) of fiction, lies and misconceptions are to be left on CA.com.

The fact is most users here are very experienced, and we know someone who barely knows how to install a sound system is not likely to break a goal that me myself haven't broken yet. I have more woofer with more power in a similar center slot port enclosure in a trunk car with a better electrical, and I cannot break 150. It will take me a lot more work to do so.

the box is alot better than it may look.......every option was looked at while making the box for this car....

runing a 6 part box was the only way i could swing what i needed......

but its perfect and exactly what i needed as far as how it functions.. :popcorn:

also for a 150 i have to have the box facing the driver not the trunk like this shows in the pic....but i like the sound better facing the trunk it sounds louder to my ear and cleaner i dont understand how...

but anyway im running a 148 with the box facing the trunk max so far

Yup, I didn't believe him at all when someone said he didn't even know his peak and then especially after seeing that box and the way it is. But I guess I was wrong.

I called you, Turner, out on your little calculations and voltage numbers in another thread. Helping with the correct info is different than helping with info you "think" is correct. You're lucky it wasn't about sound quality or ///M5 would have your ass. :peepwall:

And personally I think bassahaulic is a dousche bag. I'd rather get banned for calling him out then watch him flame younger members and while being active on this page.

Post count don't mean shit unless you really have dedicated yourself to helping and supporting others.

Younger members? Dude more then likely, I am younger then you and him.

Fact is, I only believe shit when there is proof. He had and still does not have any good evidence of his number. And the fact that he didn't know peak, and showed no evidence as to how he gained 10db with no work makes me question him. Add to that his clear lack of intelligence, and none of his story makes sense.

P.S.

You spelled "douche" wrong.

See, you even say yourself that your knowledge is limited and you had a 10dB gain. No one with little to no experience could get that by themselves. I guess there is an exception for all cases. I am just saying as to why I can see people calling you out on the score. But doesn't it feel good to show people their wrong?

So you had subs facing driver side and port facing where? Get some pictures from inside the cabin into the trunk. I wanna see this. And do you know what your peak is?

the box is alot better than it may look.......every option was looked at while making the box for this car....

but its perfect and exactly what i needed as far as how it functions.. :popcorn:

also for a 150 i have to have the box facing the driver not the trunk like this shows in the pic....but i like the sound better facing the trunk it sounds louder to my ear and cleaner i dont understand how...

Another thing that makes no sense, you claimed a 3 DB INCREASE my turning your box. Dude, 148-150 is only 2db.

So in recap he was right and everyone else was wrong :)

Good job bro!

:fing34:

now you slander my intellect........

ok fine i have somthing to say...

i stand by my apology to the fi forums and mean disrespect only to bassahaulic when i say this...

but fuck you buddy straight up and flat out...fuck you.....you dont know and have no right to judge me..

only god can judge me you phony funny style faggot i dont even care if i get banned flat out you are a bitch bruh...

and to hve judged my intellect and never so much as spoke a word to me in person makes you the stupid one...

ps

fuck you bruh

Younger members? Dude more then likely, I am younger then you and him.

Fact is, I only believe shit when there is proof. He had and still does not have any good evidence of his number. And the fact that he didn't know peak, and showed no evidence as to how he gained 10db with no work makes me question him. Add to that his clear lack of intelligence, and none of his story makes sense.

P.S.

You spelled "douche" wrong.

On a TL, I never got close to a 150 when I has my woofers and port forward.

well no its 2.4 db. and also im pretty sure i said about a 3 db. and that is about 3 db.

this is the last time i respond to your pussy ass...

you are dead to me bruh :suicide-santa:

Another thing that makes no sense, you claimed a 3 DB INCREASE my turning your box. Dude, 148-150 is only 2db.

lol damn...

See there, that's when you use more than 1 period. :D

You used to run opti's? On what amp, and what did you hit?

i was told the db. gain comes from the added air my sub's are able to take in or somthing like that bro

guy said with my subs facing the trunk the are hungry for a bit more air......

not my idea to flip them...but i was told to do so and it does in fact give me a boost in number

even tho it makes it sound worse to the ear...

i was also told most high spl trunk setups do better on the TL with the port facing the driver..

On a TL, I never got close to a 150 when I has my woofers and port forward.

now you slander my intellect........

ok "Ok" fine i have somthing "something" to say...

i "I" stand by my apology to the fi "Fi "forums and mean disrespect only to bassahaulic when i "I" say this...

but fuck you buddy straight up and flat out...fuck you.....you dont "don't" know and have no right to judge me..

only god "God" can judge me you phony funny style faggot i "I" dont "don't" even care if i "I" get banned flat out you are a bitch bruh...

and to hve "have" judged my intellect and never so much as spoke a word to me in person makes you the stupid one...

ps "P.S."

fuck you bruh

Edited :)

And also, not any correct punctuation or capitalization.

i ran opti 1234 carbon fiber dvc 4 ohm 900w rms

i ran each opti on a lanzar mxa282 bridged

one amp per sub...amps are trash but they pushed the optis real hard...

and they ranged from 135-139 in a prefab box....

honestly a great sub for the price...i sold them and the are still bumping in a buddys suv today

You used to run opti's? On what amp, and what did you hit?

Edited by djteks

I'm not inexperienced too FYI. 150 is very hard to break.