djteks

install finished

this dumb kid is trying to spell check me....

yup i knew it was wrong before i decided to not click spell check..

why????

cuzz i dont care.....im not here to prove how well i can spell like pucking captian spelling bee over here....

im here to help ppl in any way i can...and maybe learn a few things while i do it....

i see he is here to be a hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe lol

here is a word that fits him lol

i will even spell it right so he can google it..

floccinaucinihilipilification :drink40:

cheers

i ran opti 1234 carbon fiber dvc 4 ohm 900w rms

i ran each opti on a lanzar mxa282 bridged

one amp per sub...amps are trash but they pushed the optis real hard...

and they ranged from 135-139 in a prefab box....

honestly a great sub for the price...i sold them and the are still bumping in a buddys suv today

You used to run opti's? On what amp, and what did you hit?

Cool bro,

I'm running a couple of opti 15's in one of my rides. I have a wall, 150 termlab is one of my goals, don't know if I'm really there though. I hit a 154.2 sealed on the dash, but that's a coustic rta 33 (og iasca meter)

100_0402.jpg

guy i sold the optis 2 has them in a tahoe running on a memphis 1000 watt amp.........

its really kickin in there.........sounds louder to the ear than it did in my car...

nothing wrong with optis at all.......for the price i dont know of a better louder sub...

i paid 99 each for my 1234's and sold them for 220 6 months later lol

i ran opti 1234 carbon fiber dvc 4 ohm 900w rms

i ran each opti on a lanzar mxa282 bridged

one amp per sub...amps are trash but they pushed the optis real hard...

and they ranged from 135-139 in a prefab box....

honestly a great sub for the price...i sold them and the are still bumping in a buddys suv today

You used to run opti's? On what amp, and what did you hit?

Cool bro,

I'm running a couple of opti 15's in one of my rides. I have a wall, 150 termlab is one of my goals, don't know if I'm really there though. I hit a 154.2 sealed on the dash, but that's a coustic rta 33 (og iasca meter)

100_0402.jpg

Wow!!! interesting :drink40:

Best thing to do is go to a competition and get a termlab reading. That will be solid. They will post name and #s on their results site. Maybe a scoresheet even.

Great job, but the only way into the 150 club is to nail it in competition. best of luck.

now you slander my intellect........

ok "Ok" fine i have somthing "something" to say...

i "I" stand by my apology to the fi "Fi "forums and mean disrespect only to bassahaulic when i "I" say this...

but fuck you buddy straight up and flat out...fuck you.....you dont "don't" know and have no right to judge me..

only god "God" can judge me you phony funny style faggot i "I" dont "don't" even care if i "I" get banned flat out you are a bitch bruh...

and to hve "have" judged my intellect and never so much as spoke a word to me in person makes you the stupid one...

ps "P.S."

fuck you bruh

Edited :)

And also, not any correct punctuation or capitalization.

It's pretty lame to resort to nitpicking the spelling of the guy's post. Might as well just made a joke about his mom...

There are way too many posts to quote that have pissed me off. This site is worse then ca.

I've seen way too many 150's it's not even funny and I'm not even a pro. Spend enough time in the lanes and that will happen.

Misinformation is saying " if u do this you will get that" and not get it. Saying "I did this and got that" is not misinformation.

And to say anybody on this forum could ever possibly own me would have a 2 piece in their chin just like that.

I admitted I had some of my numbers wrong but i wasnt wrong. The math explains itself.

This shit makes me not even want to patronize the products advertized on this board

This post should just be closed.

im all for having it closed....im done with it...will have more videos up later...and thats the bottom line...cause STONE...COLD..said so!!!!

**teks hits the thread with the stunner and knocks it out cold****

There are way too many posts to quote that have pissed me off. This site is worse then ca.

I've seen way too many 150's it's not even funny and I'm not even a pro. Spend enough time in the lanes and that will happen.

Misinformation is saying " if u do this you will get that" and not get it. Saying "I did this and got that" is not misinformation.

And to say anybody on this forum could ever possibly own me would have a 2 piece in their chin just like that.

I admitted I had some of my numbers wrong but i wasnt wrong. The math explains itself.

This shit makes me not even want to patronize the products advertized on this board

:o:fing23::stupid::finger::fryingpan::angry2::404::poop::bsflag::gay::puzzled::soapbox::threadsucks::banhim::faintthud::madsign::liar::ready2go::squintfinger::biggun::lame::ThatWasGay::No::dammit::Doh::tool::nutkick::loser::shutup::pow::wrongforum::wackit2:

If I could buddy, I'd kick ya in the nuts. :lookkickballs:

:ehh:

^x8765456789098765434567898765432123456789098765432345678909876543212345678909876543212345678900987654321234567898765432324567898765432134567890

I'd love to see either one of you try to kick me in the balls.

When I said this site is worse then ca I was mostly referencing to bassahaulic who started a personal off topic thread named the same exact title as op's original thread in attempt to talk shit.

It actually hurt my feelings to see everybody flame op about putting up a 150. I have no affiliation with him but you guys ran him way too hard.

I'm compiling a list of people that have hit 150 and their systems so certain members can call them liars too.

My biggest beef is with bassahaulic and from

what he says on here is whack. There are quite a few others I wouldn't trust but there is some good shit here. You'll have to ban me to keep me from lurking.

I'm a member on a lot of forums and I've noticed that car audio is the rudest sect of them all. Here and ca

it's a close second but the pentium and amd guys really hate each other

I'd love to see either one of you try to kick me in the balls.

When I said this site is worse then ca I was mostly referencing to bassahaulic who started a personal off topic thread named the same exact title as op's original thread in attempt to talk shit.

It actually hurt my feelings to see everybody flame op about putting up a 150. I have no affiliation with him but you guys ran him way too hard.

I'm compiling a list of people that have hit 150 and their systems so certain members can call them liars too.

My biggest beef is with bassahaulic and from

what he says on here is whack. There are quite a few others I wouldn't trust but there is some good shit here. You'll have to ban me to keep me from lurking.

I'm a member on a lot of forums and I've noticed that car audio is the rudest sect of them all. Here and ca

it's a close second but the pentium and amd guys really hate each other

Have you ever seen an inexperienced user that just decided to play a test tone sweep, turn his subwoofer level up, turn his enclosure around and put up over one hundred and fifty decibels? Seriously? I honestly wish it was that easy, but get this, that;s why so many people make it a goal, because it really is that hard to achieve. It doesn't just "happen" like the OP's situation.

The funny thing to me is I'm lookin for those kind of numbers in a similar situation.

I've only got a single 12" right now and I'm getting ready to test it out hard core to the max and see if I can come close to hitting a 145. I'm gettin clamped and metered again soon so I will make sure to take vids. If I double the cone area and power and come close to a 150 then why not??

It's very similar to what I'm lookin for.

To say he didn't do it when he's the one with proof is shitty to me. He has the equipment and power to do it so it's questionable.

To flame and say he should be banned for stupidity is not so.

That is a discreditation to the site if you ask me.

this bullshit is still going on?

yall need to chill.

Well when someone says they want to kick me in the nuts I can't just walk away

The intrawebs is serious business. People get killed over this shit.

djteks, Turner ...

honestly, you need to hit a good number at a show, not in a garage/shop to have good braggin rights.

Videos of people (other than your crew), car, termlab and a judge.

Bickering is just useless. (I learned quickly) Gain enough points to be in a finals event, regionals, or something.

This should settle everything. And may gain better respect. Best of luck sir. Just a suggestion ........

Edited by Cablguy184

I saw no proof of 150, just a little movie with a screen shot of 150 : it could have been anybody's car !

OP : give us a clean vid, and that's it.

I'm not in the race for high db numbers, but I know 150 is not so easy to reach. So you can understand (experienced) people don't take it for granted !!!

8pages, and still no good vid!

puzzled.gifpuzzled.gif

The intrawebs is serious business. People get killed over this shit.

:werd_msword:

There are a few competitions in Nebraska. You actually just missed one last month but in the next 2 or 3 months there is atleast 2 more competitions that I know of right now. You should go and compete as there are some decent setups there, but you would definitely stand a chance with scores like that. Just curious to know what the 3 shops are that you talk about and which are bad and the one that is good? And do you work at a shop installing car audio in Nebraska? If so, what shop is it? I might have to come check out your car to see what you are using.

do you know what city they will be in and when?

the 3 shops in this town are called midwest audio...snells and ez music....

midwest is the good one i would say...the others...just seem shady...out to get your money...

but if you are in my area i would have no problem showing you the setup...what town in nebraska do you live in?

and im currently landscaping for the summer....it pays more about 2 dollars more an hour....car audio is a winter job..

but none the less i can do full installs from my shop at my house free of charge at any time during the summer..

im in scottsbluff NE by the way.... :ohnoes9:

There are a few competitions in Nebraska. You actually just missed one last month but in the next 2 or 3 months there is atleast 2 more competitions that I know of right now. You should go and compete as there are some decent setups there, but you would definitely stand a chance with scores like that. Just curious to know what the 3 shops are that you talk about and which are bad and the one that is good? And do you work at a shop installing car audio in Nebraska? If so, what shop is it? I might have to come check out your car to see what you are using....

If you are in Scottsbluff then you would be better off going to events in Colorado. The closest Nebraksa event to you is in Kearney which is about 4 hours away. I think you are only 3 hours from Denver. USACi has two events this weekend in a couple cities just north of Denver but that is probably the closest you will be able to get. Being that far west is a pretty bad location for just about any events. I did not think you would be quite that far away from a bigger city.

I saw no proof of 150, just a little movie with a screen shot of 150 : it could have been anybody's car !

OP : give us a clean vid, and that's it.

I'm not in the race for high db numbers, but I know 150 is not so easy to reach. So you can understand (experienced) people don't take it for granted !!!

8pages, and still no good vid!

puzzled.gifpuzzled.gif

Exactly.

OP: I put one of my 6.5's in my trunk free air, and ran it on my 3000D and put up this:

IMAG0014.jpg

Everyone and their mom knows about it, but it still blows my mind how 13 6x9's hit a 169.