djteks

install finished

and also no one has thought of telling you that you look like shit in all that green :werd_msword:

keep running your damn mouth....your setup dont hit and you are but hurt...bottom line...take that funk out of here :drink40:

No one has thought to mention that the TL can be modified to show higher then true numbers simply by adjusting some setting in the program. :ohnoes9:

lol try and put a system in the back of a van..... see how loud you are then.

I am pretty sure if I put the same system in the POS you drive, it'd break the car while do 55's lol. And we all know your lying man, just chill out.

well listin trick mabe you should go get some more db. out of your setup....or get a hug from a female feel me....you being a flat out hater....and right now the only one out here lying is you......every time you fix your brain/mouth to type/talk this ...... this....what i can only call slander.....now sit back and shut up fat boy...and wait for the video :drink40:

i will have my proof by nights end and then you can make up new reasons to hate yourself :popcorn:

and also no one has thought of telling you that you look like shit in all that green :werd_msword:

keep running your damn mouth....your setup dont hit and you are but hurt...bottom line...take that funk out of here :drink40:

No one has thought to mention that the TL can be modified to show higher then true numbers simply by adjusting some setting in the program. :ohnoes9:

I am pretty sure if I put the same system in the POS you drive, it'd break the car while do 55's lol. And we all know your lying man, just chill out.

well listin trick mabe you should go get some more db. out of your setup....or get a hug from a female feel me....you being a flat out hater....and right now the only one out here lying is you......every time you fix your brain/mouth to type/talk this ...... this....what i can only call slander.....now sit back and shut up fat boy...and wait for the video :drink40:

i will have my proof by nights end and then you can make up new reasons to hate yourself :popcorn:

lol at that, most people here know my GF...... ;)

At least I'm not the only one who hates you.

Yours:

Mine:

I'm not going to say your lying, although I think that you probably are. I just find it odd that you supposedly work in a car audio shop: Best way to learn how to install your own car audio - SSA Car Audio Forum

Yet, you don't know what to do with a new sub: screw holes in fi bl blocked with foam?? - SSA Car Audio Forum

Something doesn't seem right here...

^^^^^^^!!!!

I wouldn't hire him!

I'm not going to say your lying, although I think that you probably are. I just find it odd that you supposedly work in a car audio shop: Best way to learn how to install your own car audio - SSA Car Audio Forum

Yet, you don't know what to do with a new sub: screw holes in fi bl blocked with foam?? - SSA Car Audio Forum

Maybe he sweeps and cleans the bathroom?

Edited by hondakilla98

o i do what i told and learn from it.....but in a town of 14k ppl....we dont do alot of big stuff....

anywho none of this matters....and yes as a matter of fact i did need to know that....

and not talking down on fi here but there was a good deal more glue built up in the screw hole than i had ever seen and the surround was crooked so at first that was a bit strange too me....but it was np at all.........buck up your buddy and his slander...and doubt me if you want but as we speak i am uploading proof :suicide-santa:

Maybe he sweeps and cleans the bathroom?

Edited by djteks

i really dont care about my rep...to me that show how stupid you ppl are...-rep for 150 db. ty

rly ty...

dont change the facts tho does it :popcorn:

Yours:

Mine:

The glue in the screw holes are from seepage when gluing the surrounds down. I'd rather have good glued surrounds than leaky shit. You'll learn when you recone something.

The glue in the screw holes are from seepage when gluing the surrounds down. I'd rather have good glued surrounds than leaky shit. You'll learn when you recone something.

and as i said it was np....affter looking at the sub with the surround off it was clear to me...

and the extra glue is a good thing..

i just more or less posted the question with haste....and then waited for an answer even tho i was thinking just drill them out... :wavey5:

Yours:

Mine:

It's actually -36 now ahha

Yours:

Mine:

It's actually -36 now ahha

as of now -52 haha

I think its dumb people are abusing the rep system. The rep system is so people reading can tell that the post is informative or not. STOP -REPPING HIM BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIM. Someone gave him a -rep from quoting my post lol. Wtf.

it does not matter bro....

honestly.....after all this i have decided....

after i post my proof im gone......

there is nothing but children playing games here....

i really thought there would be alot to learn from these forums...

come to find out i was dead wrong.....

i have been bashed for every question post and thread.....

and i have done nothing but try to help ppl out the best i can....

all i can say is that even with my limited knowlege.....

at least my mother was smart enough to not raise an arseho....

much thanks to everyone who did help me out...

also no disrespect to anyone...

but if the shoe fits wear it :shrug:

I think its dumb people are abusing the rep system. The rep system is so people reading can tell that the post is informative or not. STOP -REPPING HIM BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIM. Someone gave him a -rep from quoting my post lol. Wtf.

hmmm

Edited by djteks

Now, I can understand if the info you give is bad info but people are just dogging you now. However, you do need to stop with the 5 periods at the end of a sentence.

They work now because SSAudio fixed it.

I don't doubt that he hit 150, i don't think people should get so offended even if he is lying, who gives a fluck :D haha

I'm ready for that video though! :)

hmmm

Edited by mdizzle5472

ya bro it will be uploaded in about 15 minutes...

i got a few other videos also the subs runnin strong the amp lookin nice...

my port eating my fitted hat ect.......but the TL vid is first 15 minutes :drink40:

I don't doubt that he hit 150, i don't think people should get so offended even if he is lying, who gives a fluck :D haha

I'm ready for that video though! :)

also im so sure they will love to hear this the best i could get on todays TL was 150.4 and it was from the kick...i was runnin a 149.1 max from the dash...

not sure if it was due to the fact that i had my stereo running alot before the test or what was wrong...but my score was a bit lower :ohnoes9: