djteks

install finished

That's still a good score. But I really don't see your set-up doing 150s. Prove me wrong.

glad to see some pics.box looks like its held togather well... any bracing? 45s? or double baffels/

Atttta baby! If it was possible to make a video showing your ride as well, that would be even better bro.

just a basic single setup .75 mdf....the only thing that was hard....was the tuning...due to the fact it is like a 6 part box....

no other way to get that much box in my trunk....its like a transformer or voltron or sumthin

and ya i got it sealed up real nice alot of silicone and alot of work in the box......around 87 inchs of port or 15 sqaure per cft of box

glad to see some pics.box looks like its held togather well... any bracing? 45s? or double baffels/

lol..... where is the car!!!!!!!!!!!

look i did a 150 aswell./

images.jpg

you need a better video.. show the car.. show the score.. when the vid started it was already at 149.... show it from zro show the car show the lab.. shoot a real vid.

please.. i want to belive you .

sry about the crappy quality but i got like 5 other 30 second videos the subs runnin the voltage drop the amp lookin clean ect the guy setting up the TL...i will get them posted at another time but soon....trying to link them together but im not sure how to use the video program yet

Atttta baby! If it was possible to make a video showing your ride as well, that would be even better bro.

good job.. and i just gotta see 1 whole video of the car and the lab doin its thing.. not a edited vid or thing.

good job tho

i have 45 sec spans of rec to work with im sorry...

and it started in the 149s since it locks in at what the tl was showin on the dash....the 150 was in the kick...couldent get it any other way today.

but i got more videos i will get them up...

lol..... where is the car!!!!!!!!!!!

look i did a 150 aswell./

images.jpg

you need a better video.. show the car.. show the score.. when the vid started it was already at 149.... show it from zro show the car show the lab.. shoot a real vid.

please.. i want to belive you .

i will have them up before i leave these forums for good....

but im not looking for approval.....

i would just like to silence the hate...

you been cool man....gmc been cool and a few other also....i give yall props man....yall whips are sick

and i hole no ill will.....but these forums are bogus...flat out

good job.. and i just gotta see 1 whole video of the car and the lab doin its thing.. not a edited vid or thing.

good job tho

where in texas are you at

i live in shity ass nebraska right now bro...but i was born in ft worth raised in ft worth dallas and san antonio.....stayed in azel and corpus also....

i miss home lol

if ppl ask me i tell em dallas is home lol :drink40:

aint no place in the world like d town or h town

i live in shity ass nebraska right now bro...but i was born in ft worth raised in ft worth dallas and san antonio.....stayed in azel and corpus also....

i miss home lol

i didnt know they had termlabs in nebraska

im in san marcos.

we have one good shop and 2 half ass ones.....

one of the lame ones is out the back of a pawn shop lol

but the good one has TL when i asked them for my first TL they had to fully reboot the dusty ass laptop...

but they are decent........took them about 45 minutes to install 2 mojo 12's into a kids car and hit 145 db.

thats their only real problem.....they push memphis like itsthe good book....

i myself hate memphis audio :suicide-santa:

i miss home lol

i didnt know they had termlabs in nebraska

im in san marcos.

but the mojos do seem do be a good damn sub...i wont lie...........and there is a kid in this town giving 2 memphis pr-12s 1500 watts each and still hasent blown them..

i tell give its a bad idea but he said he dont care...........sounds loud and like shit lol...

but the mojo's kick

:werd_msword: and couldnt agree with you anymore :fing34:

riiiight.......what do you know about mr pookie bruh.....what u know about gg's????

maaaan the dart train lol i love it.....east dallas right here.....buckner and peavy casa bella.....

maaan williams chicken dont get me started

also north dallas preston and alpha caroline apts.....

i miss the metroplex for real

find hawks catfish and eat there for me lol

:werd_msword: and couldnt agree with you anymore :fing34:

Edited by djteks

It's not difficult to do big numbers at 80+ Hz.

lol. your fucking crazy :drink40:

He's right.... Those lines where pretty far up the frequency range.

And, that proves..... nothing. All my video's show where the TL is in the vehicle, the equipment in the vehicle, and the laptop. For all we know, that TL is in the port.

i wasent saying hes wrong... i was just laughing cause it funny.. it just wont stop...

but he said he will take a vid with the car and mic positon

i will get everything in order....video of mic position..amp...subs running...me...the car... my 7 inch screen as i touch it...a picture of my grandma holding my photo id and hers...my 3 best friends their photo id's...my SSN and i cant get you the real thing but ill get you phtotographic evidince of the magic bullet that killed jfk...i know dallas i can get it for you :wavey5:

but for now i have said my piece and i am done with the drama of it all...

just wait for the videos bro.. :popcorn:

Edited by djteks

i will get everything in order....video of mic position..amp...subs running...me...the car... my 7 inch screen as i touch it...a picture of my grandma holding my photo id and hers...my 3 best friends their photo id's...my SSN and i cant get you the real thing but ill get you phtotographic evidince of the magic bullet that killed jfk...i know dallas i can get it for you :wavey5:

but for now i have said my piece and i am done with the drama of it all...

just wait for the videos bro.. :popcorn:

lol now I'm really tuned in for this epic vid