djteks

install finished

Everyone and their mom knows about it, but it still blows my mind how 13 6x9's hit a 169.

I was simply posting how easy it is to claim someone elses numbers to prove a point.

I'd love to see either one of you try to kick me in the balls.

When I said this site is worse then ca I was mostly referencing to bassahaulic who started a personal off topic thread named the same exact title as op's original thread in attempt to talk shit.

It actually hurt my feelings to see everybody flame op about putting up a 150. I have no affiliation with him but you guys ran him way too hard.

I'm compiling a list of people that have hit 150 and their systems so certain members can call them liars too.

My biggest beef is with bassahaulic and from

what he says on here is whack. There are quite a few others I wouldn't trust but there is some good shit here. You'll have to ban me to keep me from lurking.

I'm a member on a lot of forums and I've noticed that car audio is the rudest sect of them all. Here and ca

it's a close second but the pentium and amd guys really hate each other

Hey, stupid. That was a DELETED post because I did a double post on accident. :thanx::finger:

Everyone and their mom knows about it, but it still blows my mind how 13 6x9's hit a 169.

I was simply posting how easy it is to claim someone elses numbers to prove a point.

Really? I never would of guessed that....

Your imaginary setup just reminded me of real numbers with low tier setups, that's all. I wasn't acknowledging your setup it in my post

This thread is ridiculous. It's about as bad as some I've seen on other forums and claims on cardomain or something.

I'm no hater, if you did 150 that's fantastic. You should compete and take home lots of trophies because there aren't many trunk cars doing 150+ on that power especially.

Having done 150 numerous times I can say that I don't believe you went from 140 to 150 sealed at the dash. You'd need to do SO much work to gain 10 db it's just not believable. I want to believe you guy, I love this forum because there are a lot of great credible people on here. Please post a video of your car doing 150 at a competition, or even just pan out to the sensor placed in your windshield with enough detail to show how things are run.

I'm no pro, but I have enough experience to say I would be blown away to see a trunk car do more than 145-148 legal with your daily box and equipment. I'm not hating on you by any means so don't say that, just don't say 150 without a very good video of it. I have a friend who when I told him I was having trouble braking 155 with 4 18s told me I was doing something wrong because his 2 12s on 1000 watts in his truck did 160. This is the way you're coming of to other forum members. If you're not here to learn and make friends you aren't a contributing member of this forum. There's no point in coming here just to argue with everyone.

If I see another thread like this, with fighting comments or negative posts against this site (such as saying it is worse then CA.com, which is not even remotely close even in opposite land), SSA will be sponsoring Big Jon's Elbow Drops and Wet Willies tour.

:ohnoes9:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: