Aaron Clinton

Greatest Passenger Car Engine of last 25 Years

Now watch the brainiacs use a chrysler mill instead and scrap something worthwhile. sad.png

If on the other hand with some dumb luck it ends up in the new Dart or something, it'd be about time.

Is Alfa part of Fiat?

believe so sir

Now watch the brainiacs use a chrysler mill instead and scrap something worthwhile. sad.png

If on the other hand with some dumb luck it ends up in the new Dart or something, it'd be about time.

Is Alfa part of Fiat?

believe so sir

Mid-80's or so. New Dart is in on an Alfa chassis IIRC

Shit, I thought Alfa was still alone. Why has their quality not been up? Fiat leaving them to themselves?

The new Mustang V6/v8 are pretty awesome IMO

V6 has decent power with great gas mileage... the v8 has great power and great gas mileage especially for the amount of HP.

Shit, I thought Alfa was still alone. Why has their quality not been up? Fiat leaving them to themselves?

Why would you think the quality hasn't gone up?

SInce the 90's all alfa's use german electronics so no failure there.

I have never seen any rust on a alfa from the 90's and above except 1 model in particular.(just like mercedes has the G-series which rust after owning it for a few months.)

I have never seen any rust on a alfa from the 90's and above except 1 model in particular.(just like mercedes has the G-series which rust after owning it for a few months.)

Top Gear.

I think they will be doing the new dodge viper.

Top Gear.

Oh, top gear..

They have no experience with the quality. And top gear isn't a good review program, but it's a entertainment show.

I've found them to be spot on with many vehicles in our market. It's not all entertainment.

They are right most of the time, but they exagerate things. (we're getting quite offtopic..)

I think they will be doing the new dodge viper.

That's been released for a while. :P

LS1 :D Pure badassery. More performance than passanger car.. but reliable none the less. :)

Showing JDM some love

Toyota 2JZ-GTE- this engine is known to go the distance and I know a few people making 1000hp on stock internals.

Nissan Rb26dett- for being know as a power house or Godzilla motor used in all GTR skylines and a very popular swap in the 240 world.

Mazda rotary engines for the insanely high rev limit and that distinctive sound that comes from 12,000 RPM.lol

The boxer 2.5 from Subaru. These engines just run forever

I like them, outside of the flat-4 and flat-6's tendency to burn oil.

Top Gear.

Would drive:

alfa-159sw-style-z-06.jpg

They are right most of the time, but they exagerate things. (we're getting quite offtopic..)

Are you telling me riding in a 370Zed is not like sitting on a couch made of Chuck Norris?

New Dodge SRT Hemi.

2JZ is up there, all it takes is hearing this motor bounce of the limiter once and that's enough.

The 4 liter e92 M3 motor is a race motor for everyday, I mean... 8 throttle bodies, and 8,300 rpm from a v8 what else do you want.

Those are the best two, in my biased world.

M119, both 4.2 and 5.0

I may catch shit over this but its just my opinion lol.3800 series 2 & 3 engines very dependable.have strong bottom ends.I only like the supercharged version tho,as the NA's have shitty plastic intakes that crack or explode.

Sb 350 my personal fav.

Ford 302, 

Subaru 2.5

:)