Question is, why do you want him to design your box? There are many people on this forum who could design just as good if not better box.

Has anyone ever heard of this guy? And are his designs worth the money? His website is: PWK Designs

What's up Hung? I've seen a few of his videos on youtube. He seems to be VERY knowledgeable in speaker box building. There is a few vids of his "guess what's in my trunk" People think they are 12's or something like that and come to find it's a lonely 8, lol. When he builds an enclosure, he utilizes vehicle specific parameters to "aid" in the design process, taking in cabin gain, trunk volume and things like that, and not just the speakers T/S parameters. I love listening to him give his opinion on panel flex too. I believe he has a deal with DD. So if you have some spare time look him up on youtube. Good luck in your quest!

Some call him the best, but takes MONTHS for him to get back too you in most cases.

People say he has it down to a science.... fuck him, check my sig and get a design fast and way way way way cheaper :fing34:

I always have heard he was the best in the game. You have to build up something impressive to get that.

I know Duran knows more than i do.

If you haven't heard a PWK Horn, you should. He does good work, but honestly it's just math and acoustics.

PWK is a hit or miss. I saw a box that he designed for 8 15's only hit a 147 on 5kw

pwk designs boxes...he doesn't build them. it doesnt take much for somebody to completely fuck a box.

PWK is a hit or miss. I saw a box that he designed for 8 15's only hit a 147 on 5kw

pwk designs boxes...he doesn't build them. it doesnt take much for somebody to completely fuck a box.

well after looking at the build log this guy did, he didn't mess up anything on it. the design was screwed to begin with. I also know of another guy who had PWK design him a box that was for 2 DD 18s in a Honda that only did 130s. I have had decent results with his designs. My third row wall pulled a 151 sealed with 2 18s on one of his boxes but another box I had was a complete fail. Like I said, hit or miss really.

Lol. If you can't do 150s with 8 15 on 5k then you gotta be retarded.

Local DD dealers in town here swear by him! If your looking for tenths on the meter, yes go with his designs but as far as I'm concerned the designers and fabricators here can do just as good a job!

If your worried about numbers, even PWK can't design the ultimate enclosure, there is a HUGE difference in the perception of sound between your ear and a meter, PWK enclosures cause havoc on your senses, and put up average numbers. I enjoy the enclosures, the price is steep though.