hello there,

Im here to help out any one that is interesting on have stetsom on your setup

Please make New topics about your questions

Thank you

hello there,

Im here to help out any one that is interesting on have stetsom on your setup

Please make New topics about your questions

Thank you

This is the man for the Stetsom Forum :)

Again...Welcome to SSA!

thank you guys,

i hope i can answer many questions !!!

im going to make some posts about how to setup big amps and test it and much more to help people out

Welcome! Always nice to be able to contact the Reps!

Welcome!!! :)

welcome to this awesome forum.. :gayhaaay1: recently been interested in stetsom amps

Welcome to the site!! I am interested in seeing some of your amps in work!! I would really love to see a 19K in use!!

:WELCOME:

Welcome to the site!! I am interested in seeing some of your amps in work!! I would really love to see a 19K in use!!

no problem, i will try to get a video with 19k2e with a subwoofer setup for you =p

hey welcome to the forum!!! i just seen the v 2k5 e1 in the ssa store and was wondering, how would you say it stacks up against the sundown 3500? im kinda interested because i like the fact that it puts out of wattage with low voltage. also, does the higher the voltage go make the amp do more power?

Welcome :)

hey welcome to the forum!!! i just seen the v 2k5 e1 in the ssa store and was wondering, how would you say it stacks up against the sundown 3500? im kinda interested because i like the fact that it puts out of wattage with low voltage. also, does the higher the voltage go make the amp do more power?

More Voltage always equal more power. The two amps you asked about do about the same amount of power but have different features on them, so see which fits your application the most. The Stetsom does more power than the Sundown at 2 and 4 ohms as well.

hello there,

Well the 2k5e is a nice amp to compare to the sundown 3500

Well the 2k5e has a nice efficiency on his performance

about

94% @ 4 ohms at 100hz sundown is 86%

90% @ 2ohms at 100hz sundown ???

86 % @ 1ohm at 100hz sundown ???

well as you can see what sundown does in 4 ohms we do in 1 ohm =)

2k5e power consumption is 275ah max, sundown is 350ah ( i guess)

and our amps are rated at 12.6 and 13.8 volts

Channels: 1

RMS Power @ 13.8V Mono 1 Ohm: 3300 Watts

RMS Power @ 13.8V Mono 2 Ohms: 2200 Watts

RMS Power @ 13.8V Mono 4 Ohms: 1300 Watts

RMS Power @ 12.6V Mono 1 Ohm: 2500 Watts

RMS Power @ 12.6V Mono 2 Ohms: 1850 Watts

RMS Power @ 12.6V Mono 4 Ohms: 1100 Watts

sundown has a pretty good design as the 2k5e, but we cant really compare them because they are rated at different power and also the sundown is made to make more power, but the Stetsom 2k5e keeps up with him with a small difference of amount of power !!!

and our amps are 12volts amplifiers, they dont need high voltage to make power, i would say anything more than 14.5 volts is not necessary

and also our amplifier has a protection mode from 9v to 15v

the 12 volts amplfiers are based on 12votls batteries you never should have a 12volts batteries up to 14.8 volts when you are charging it

More Voltage always equal more power. The two amps you asked about do about the same amount of power but have different features on them, so see which fits your application the most. The Stetsom does more power than the Sundown at 2 and 4 ohms as well.

thank you to point that out, i didnt even noticed that =p