Hansk

Where can i get my system Metered?

ok, so i live in Atlanta and there are barely any events in my state. Don't know why(if anybody does let me know). but i'm wondering if anyone on this forum from Atlanta knows where i can take my car get get it metered on a TL or if anybody knows where i could go? thanks in advanced. i wanna know what kinda numbers my system does and i have thought about starting to compete.

Is there any audio shops around? If so they probably have a meter and you could have them do it but they might charge you to do it.

Is there any audio shops around? If so they probably have a meter and you could have them do it but they might charge you to do it.

i have never found that to be true.....

i called every shop in austin texas and san antonio texas ... and no one had a meter.....

thats why i bought one.

thats messed up bruh...im livin in nebraska right now lol....town of about 20 thousand....i just went to my local shop they had TL..

im from texas...dallas....stayed out in corpus and san an tho...hate to hear they dont hat shit there

i have never found that to be true.....

i called every shop in austin texas and san antonio texas ... and no one had a meter.....

thats why i bought one.

check all your local shops....if they dont have one...look online for a meter.......my buddy got one from a kid on youtube cheap