djteks

yeaaaaa 150 db.

and you are sweating hate thru your skin....drink much hatoraid bruh?

shame for your buddy...........i belive there is a place online you can see a single bl 12 hit 147 or a lil higher.....

dont be mad.....get glad bruh.....i dont hate on you and yours...and right now you sounding really alot like a hater...

no doubt anything you put in a small toyota is gonna trump anything that i can stuff into a lincoln towncar trunk....

but thats not what im talking about...

im saying i have metered alot of cars trucks and SUV's with alot more equipment and alot more install experience.

and no one has ever broke 150 infront of me..

but good job....

im jelouse.. im sure alot of people are..... i hope you go on to break 155.

Once I re cone my woofers you can come over and watch me break a 150. :)

His numbers are BS simple as that....... Took my buddy two 15"s on 6k to get into 50's from the trunk of his car and that was fart box.

shame on my buddy? Who is a World Champ and multi time World Finals 2nd and 3rd place finisher. Oh and I just called and checked, it was a 153 with 6k. at 60ish HZ

Dude your lying through your teeth. Can someone just close this thread till pics are posted?

look if it seems like im behing hard you its because here at SSA we try to teach people... not further misconceptions and further power the stupid that is on the streets.... and when adcive is giving like this ...................................................................

aside from what ppl think so far...im a honest man...and i will tell you...i did just pull that out of thin air i did not know his car...i just asumed reguar car 2 door or 4 door...and said 140's

its what a bl 12 will do it most cars with the right setup.....

[

but you cant tell people that... cause its just not so.. what id he had a towncar? and just logged out of SSA and carried his build on with out ssa and then he was not doing 140.s and then tells a friend well fucking SSA told me that i would be doing 140's ..... its just not correct.

but thanks for being honest!

and when a claim of 150 sounds fishy then questions have to be asked.....

so if it seems like iam being hard on you its just because i love SSA so much.. and i dont want to see the FORCE GROW STRONGER with misconceptions

I don't hate, ask anyone here.

I simply call it as I see it, and what I see is you lying. You have ZERO proof and astonishing claims of 10db gains with out any real work, and 150's with no real equipment.

Yea on the dash in a legal type of metering. Pictures were going to answer the same thing that he did, thats why i didnt fell it necessary to wait for pics. But they would be great to have when available. Would be good for you to do what was advised earlier, about finding where your car peaks, then just play that note and not do a full1-100 sweep. Narrow it down alot more if you were gonna compete at all. But either way man good job and good luck with everything.

Wait, he doesn't even know his peak note?

Nope.

Doesn't seem to much of anything.....

Oh wowsers... you realize that doubling cone area or power and increasing by 3 decibels is only theory right? In a real world application it's often much different.

I feel the level of fail in this thread has risen, far beyond Facepalm, Double Facepalm, and even Triple Facepalm. You sir, have baffled me.

epic-facepalm.jpg

I simply call it as I see it, and what I see is you lying. You have ZERO proof and astonishing claims of 10db gains with out any real work, and 150's with no real equipment.

The equipment is capable of 150dB, it needs serious work though.

Such numbers don't need tons of power and tons of cone area.

It is, but at a higher frequency then his box is tuned to. And Tons and TONS of vehicle work. Not just "turning it up" and it magically happening.

It is, but at a higher frequency then his box is tuned to. And Tons and TONS of vehicle work. Not just "turning it up" and it magically happening.

Fart box, yes indeed. Car work, it's going to depend on the car. My jeep for instance sucks because of the roof.

Fart box, yes indeed. Car work, it's going to depend on the car. My jeep for instance sucks because of the roof.

So it is agreed, some part of this story has to be fabricated?

Sounds too good to be true.

We'll just have to wait for pics.

Sounds too good to be true.

We'll just have to wait for pics.

Lock it till a new thread is made with pics.

i know i should watch how i talk....but fuck you if you doubt me...give me 48 hours i have all ready got a new TL setup for 2mrw at 4 pm...

haters kill ya self..... :suicide-santa:

i know i should watch how i talk....but fuck you if you doubt me...give me 48 hours i have all ready got a new TL setup for 2mrw at 4 pm...

haters kill ya self..... :suicide-santa:

personally, i think you're bullshittin "bruh"...

I once saw a dude named jacob fuller do a 150+ on 1) 8 incher. lol :peepwall:

Boo, liar. :D

It was Sean Belanger, Jake have done that but with 2 8's.

years ago there was a competition they used to have called "crazy 8's" where people ran single 8 setups. I remember someone actually getting a 150 out of a L7.

years ago there was a competition they used to have called "crazy 8's" where people ran single 8 setups. I remember someone actually getting a 150 out of a L7.

But at retarded high frequency in a CRX.... right?

OP has a Corolla lol not a REX.

WOW ... Interesting ... :popcorn:

anythings possible, (I guess) ... :NeedPics:

I think the crazy 8 install was actually in a single cab ranger, crazy.....huh?

To OP, I think I got you beat, I just installed my L7 15 on my man throne, I got her wired to one ohm and ready for a wall socket burp :)

kicker.jpg

BS.jpg