cleavenger74

DC Audio any good for SQ?

Looking at a dc audio lvl3 15"- would i be able to get good sq out of this if i put it in a sealed box?

Yes of course you will, it's all install dependent. You would get good SQ out of a ported box as well. :)

They are great subs with good sq and the ability to get loud.

What kinda vehicle & set up you got?

No, yes, maybe. Perhaps a more subjective question would help.

Looking at a dc audio lvl3 15"- would i be able to get good sq out of this if i put it in a sealed box?

I don't know their price, I've never have a listen to them DC's, but take a look at the store here at SSA. Maybe you can find great deals.

The choice is huge in the store.peepwall.gif

Good luck

A lvl 3 is basically a RE SE......so they should sound nicely ;)

Euhm, wtf. (they maybe look the same on the outside, but i don"t think they are the same on the inside of the motor, and it has differen soft parts)

And the Level 3 has more BL and bigger xmax.(and probably more power handling.)

Higher BL and more Xmax means it has more potential to get louder.

The Re SX has lower Fs, and Lower Qts, which means it has mre potential to sound better.

The Dc level 3 will sound good, even real good if u make the right box for it.(and it should be more then loud enough, is it's for SQ...)

The LVL 2 and LVL 3 both have some great sq too them but after the LVL 3 model you start loosing sq

Euhm, wtf. (they maybe look the same on the outside, but i don"t think they are the same on the inside of the motor, and it has differen soft parts)

The Re SX has lower Fs, and Lower Qts, which means it has mre potential to sound better.

The Dc level 3 will sound good, even real good if u make the right box for it.(and it should be more then loud enough, is it's for SQ...)

lvl 3....upgraded SE?

lvl 4...upgraded MT?

lvl 3....upgraded SE?

lvl 4...upgraded MT?

Upgraded mt?

The MT's can handle 3-3.5k watts or even 4k in some hands, the LVL 4 can't.(the level 5 can.)

lvl 3....upgraded SE?

lvl 4...upgraded MT?

Upgraded mt?

The MT's can handle 3-3.5k watts or even 4k in some hands, the LVL 4 can't.(the level 5 can.)

My bad brah....worded that wrong....i meant XL's

Umm....what? Not sure how you are arriving at that conclusion or that correlation.

Umm....what? Not sure how you are arriving at that conclusion or that correlation.

Crack?

lvl 3....upgraded SE?

lvl 4...upgraded MT?

Upgraded mt?

My bad brah....worded that wrong....i meant XL's

Nope even still, the XL has MUCH less motor force, much less power handling, and a MUCH larger gap compared to an MT. :)

RE MT 18" :)

MT.jpg

lvl 3....upgraded SE?

lvl 4...upgraded MT?

Upgraded mt?

Cause it's a big, inefficient waste of ferrite :)

The MT is a solid driver, Scott knows how to design woofers as he's done MANY.

Crack?

:shrug: maybe, don't know why i wrote that yesterday. :trippy: