djteks

i would like to apologize to the fi forums

ill have you know.. that i did NOT click to slander your rep nor anything like that.... like i said in one of my last post... i want to belive you but its hard..

im sure once you get a full vid of the car and the tl in the same vid no one can say shit to you ..

it takes a big person to make a topic like this... good for you !

I'm sure most the guys on here will accept your appology. Did you learn anything?

i just dont want to be taken the wrong way...

im a stand up person...i really am....

if anything i learned to have my videos ready before i ever post...

i just did not think it would be like this....but thats my fault

This rep thing is dumb so don't worry about it. People negative rep me cus I don't nut-hug. But yeah, I didn't believe you either especially after someone said you don't even know your peak. lol. But that's too much effort for me to hate on you cus I don't believe you.

PS - I see you didn't learn to stop using 5 periods at the end of sentences. Negative rep for you, sir. :D

That a boy. If I claimed my truck ran a 13 second quarter mile with just an exhaust, intake, and chip, I would expect to be questioned. This is no different. Good luck to you, I don't think you need to leave the forums like you suggested. Just sit back, learn, teach the noobs, and chillax.

That a boy. If I claimed my truck ran a 13 second quarter mile with just an exhaust, intake, and chip, I would expect to be questioned. This is no different. Good luck to you, I don't think you need to leave the forums like you suggested. Just sit back, learn, teach the noobs, and chillax.

x2!! and i gave you some + rep points!! :drink40:

just dont be so fast to give blind advice.... like if you have a 12 you can do 140 in any car !!

SM could not have said it anybetter, as far as the 13 second run

much respect....and i may stick around....i do like helping ppl with the things i DO know about

love everything car audio.....even if its talking about it lol :drink40:

When ever you get TL vids of your system out of the port let me know. Do you have any pictures of your setup? Did you figure out what frequency you peak at?

:drink40: :drink40:

I'm sure most the guys on here will accept your appology. Did you learn anything?

:suicide-santa:

Edited by BASSnoob