i moved to texas in late 97... its a long story how got here but when i arived i lived in the hood for about 2 years.. and i dont mean the bad side of town i mean in the heart of the hood of austin texas.... cheap rent...

anyhow i friended many people.. and they were in the music scene so while going everywhere my boys went i met alot of people and hung out with alot of rappers ... well here we are 13 years later.. and some of the guys have made it big... and some have made it big and faild quickly.. and some have stayed at the top....

well this post is for trae.. i was just watching a few new vids and its clear to see that with all that he does for houston hes here to stay..

its wild.. from just hanging out under a street light with people listeing to demo tapes and then the next thing you know the same person is a HEADLIGHT for houston.. yes i ment headlight...

google him and all that he does for the local people.....

this is one of this insiteful songs and it just shows the kinda level headed man that allways has been,...

good job were all proud of you .

I'm not the biggest fan of rap, but I do have trae's restless album. I got a lac, of course I have to bump it :)

Straight up, Trae The Truth

Trae is the shit bump his shit all day!!

"broke up with my foreign car.. Fell in love wit a Cadillac"

Edited by mdizzle5472

anyhow i friended many people.. and they were in the music scene so while going everywhere my boys went i met alot of people and hung out with alot of rapers

what?

rappers smartass

lol :drink40:

Edited by mdizzle5472

anyhow i friended many people.. and they were in the music scene so while going everywhere my boys went i met alot of people and hung out with alot of rapers

what?

yeah i a few of those too.. rapers, murderers, crooks,, dope dealers, and kid nappers,.....

but thanks... anything else my little spell check?

what?

yeah i a few of those too.. rapers, murderers, crooks,, dope dealers, and kid nappers,.....

but thanks... anything else my little spell check?

:fing34:

Just busting your balls man. I checked out some songs by trae and they're pretty good. :woot:

Edited by Mr. Bojangles

did anyone check out the song that i posted?

did anyone check out the song that i posted?

hell yea that son is the shit i posted the hook. haha

Trea is a good rapper... :P

Eggyhustles, why does he sucks?

did you hear the song?

Edited by kirill007

yeah

i had a couple of his mixtapes

the track he has out now with wayne and ross now is hot...esp that beat

I'm a east coast dude, though so i prefer more lyrical rap

i like his deeper shit.. im not a blind follower.. infact.. i only like a hand full of his newer songs.. but he does ALOT for houston ALOT. so thats the good part...

but i liked him better as a rapper when he was nobody.. i cant speak on how he is as a person now because its been a very long time sence i have spoke with him.. im sure he dont even remember me..

but his older music before he was known was better to me..

i ineed like a few of the east cost rappers.. i like story telling rap...

so of course outkast goodie gob and the whole dungon family

I havent heard alot of Trae's stuff but what I hear I like. Most the songs Ive heard got good bass lines also.

Im into more Memphis stuff since thats where I am but i like some houston stuff to. I usually hate that NY and West Coast shit. Its all about the South :drink40:

Edited by CrownVic

I havent heard alot of Trae's stuff but what I hear I like. Most the songs Ive heard got good bass lines also.

Im into more Memphis stuff since thats where I am but i like some houston stuff to. I usually hate that NY and West Coast shit. Its all about the South :drink40:

What don't you like about NY rap?

You do know the greatest rapper is from NY right :peepwall:

shit now you talkin my style bruh...

when it comes to anything A.B.N

or S.U.C i got that....look in my cd case aint nuthin but h town....wossness lil'o zro grace trae botnay fat pat hawk big steve e.s.g Gmaab

i own guerilla maab rise

and trae losing composure

should be both of trae first drops

R.I.P screw... hawk.... pat....big steve.....gator

texas up

trae gettin high beats...really beats slowed up

yeah

i had a couple of his mixtapes

the track he has out now with wayne and ross now is hot...esp that beat

I'm a east coast dude, though so i prefer more lyrical rap

I definitely feel you and Im from Texas, Z-Ro is more lyrical and talented then Trae to be honest with you. If you want the all out lyricist from Texas then listen to Chamillionaire or old Paul Wall (when he was with Chamillionaire).

Thats not evening a fair conversation since your gonna like the music more from the region you come from since you can relate more to it. A person from Texas can vibe music from other places but its hard to feel or get every rapper from another region since your not relative to that region. There are a lot of lyrical down south rappers that you guys dont give play up north and there are a shit ton of rappers up north who are pure trash that some people up north look up to but that is my opinion just like you have yours. Some of my top favorite rappers (Fabulous and Jadakiss) are from up north.

eastcoast is anything but lyrical! and yall beats is wack as shit... musics supposed to make you wanna move not bore you to death

westcoast > all

eastcoast is anything but lyrical! and yall beats is wack as shit... musics supposed to make you wanna move not bore you to death

westcoast > all

big>pac... :popcorn:

Thats not evening a fair conversation since your gonna like the music more from the region you come from since you can relate more to it. A person from Texas can vibe music from other places but its hard to feel or get every rapper from another region since your not relative to that region. There are a lot of lyrical down south rappers that you guys dont give play up north and there are a shit ton of rappers up north who are pure trash that some people up north look up to but that is my opinion just like you have yours. Some of my top favorite rappers (Fabulous and Jadakiss) are from up north.

I have respect for every region

I just feel if u group the elite rappers from each region, the east wins.

I have respect for every region

I just feel if u group the elite rappers from each region, the east wins.

and the judges would be from where?