Johnecon, send me your PayPal email address via PM. If you do an offer on that site, I'll send you $15.00. How is that for free stuff?

If anyone else wants to earn some cash, let me know.

Signed up for the BlueNote Jazz sampler, and the Poise Undergarments at Balla-Mart. Even thugs have bladder control problems, yo. :werd_msword:

what

the

fudge

you and that damn supa... :huh:

Johnecon, send me your PayPal email address via PM. If you do an offer on that site, I'll send you $15.00. How is that for free stuff?

If anyone else wants to earn some cash, let me know.

I'm curious about that, after you posted the link I went to the site and read it. Maybe you could PM me with how that exactly works...they weren't really clear in explaining what "completing an offer" actually entails.

I also signed up for the jazz sampler...can't go wrong with free jazz...

I signed Amanda up for the shell gas hotwheels car, and they ran out,

so they sent her a country mix CD, lol

Stupid country CD.

Throw it in the garbage, thats what i did with mine

you should give it away to someone on here

I admit it.

and the ihop just isn't the same without that damn el supa

I'm curious about that, after you posted the link I went to the site and read it. Maybe you could PM me with how that exactly works...they weren't really clear in explaining what "completing an offer" actually entails.

I also signed up for the jazz sampler...can't go wrong with free jazz...

I hope that the admin is ok with this - it is not a scam:

"Completing an offer" means signing up for a service (or trial of a service), or ordering a product, (or trail of a product). Most of the offers are free trials, so they cost you nothing as long as you cancel before they start the billing cycle.

For example, there is a 7 day True.com (dating site) free trial offer. Once you sign up for it, and the site credits your completion of the offer (which will happen before the 7 days are up), you just call them (true.com) to cancel your trial before they start billing you for a full membership. They key is just cancelling the trial before they try to bill you for anything. I haven't been billed addtl. charges by any of these companies so far.

Johnecon just did the Freebidding.com offer, which costs $1.00 for a 1 day trial. That offer credits within a few hours, he signed up earlier today, and he is already "green" (his offer was verified as completed by the administration of the site) as one of my referrals.

You yourself will know that you completed the offer when you log in to the site and check on your "progress" page - it will show which offer you signed up for and completed. Some of the offers are harder than others, and there is quite a variety. I have done virtually all of them. So if there is any question of which one to do, simply ask me. Otherwise, you can find out more information about the offers at ratetheoffers.com and just do a search for the offer name. Not all of them are up there, but most of them are. They have ratings from folks who have previously done the offer, as well as detailed info an the more popular offers.

It really is quite straightforward. If you want to continue on with the site, it is entirely up to you, but I am offering a more immediate incentive for signing up....as johnecon will share with you, it's easy money.

freeflatscreen1kq.jpg

ss5ho.jpg

Booya!

If you guys want to do referrals for Effendi first and then when he gets his screen you can go do the same thing for me.

(images snipped)

Booya!

If you guys want to do referrals for Effendi first and then when he gets his screen you can go do the same thing for me.

I just need one more person...

i love this thread...lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

What does the toothpaste have to do with the sex accessories??

Not sure I want to be on Astroglides mailing list....

i love this thread...lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

The thread definetly just got sexier.

What does the toothpaste have to do with the sex accessories??

Kinky chicks dig white teeth?

Signed up for the Guinness magnet...

I'm starting to like this thread :)

It's not in VA either.

After I already lied through it all.

puckers.

WTF

why cant we have a guiness magnet in virginia?!?!!

das ist boochit.