Sign in to follow this  
Robertw813

Powerbass

I see people mention their subs from time to time, but has anyone tried their components? If so do you like or dislike them? What are they comparable to?

I have not tried them, but I have seen their lower/older lines for super cheap on line

Have you found any locally you can listent to Robert?

Never found a pair to listen to. However, I picked up a pair of MB Quart PCE-216's for super cheap. Hope to get them all hooked up this weekend :)

On that note, this is the first pair of components I have owned so I am curious if you guys reccomend placing the crossovers near the speaker/tweets or closer to the amp? Does it even matter or should I just mount them wherever is easiest? The cross overs are pretty damn big. Maybe someone will actually still be reading this post to. :)

-Rob

Never found a pair to listen to. However, I picked up a pair of MB Quart PCE-216's for super cheap. Hope to get them all hooked up this weekend :)

On that note, this is the first pair of components I have owned so I am curious if you guys reccomend placing the crossovers near the speaker/tweets or closer to the amp? Does it even matter or should I just mount them wherever is easiest? The cross overs are pretty damn big. Maybe someone will actually still be reading this post to. :)

-Rob

put them where they fit, doesnt matter

Thanks...again Supa.

I think I'll just start PM'ing you instead since you seem to answer my questions about 15 min after I ask them :)

-Rob

Thanks...again Supa.

I think I'll just start PM'ing you instead since you seem to answer my questions about 15 min after I ask them :)

-Rob

lol

whatever floats your boat