streetbeater07

BKOLFO4 Excellent Seller!

great guy to deal with here guuys, so i thought I would leave him some positive feedback.

I purchased 3 12 inch havocs from him about a week ago and he's been very helpful all the way along the transaction.

I give you an A++++++++++ for customer service!

i drop his name any chance i get. still call him like 4 months since the last time i bought anything from him to see how hes doin lol. he also does custom home theaters and has built some pretty bad ass powered subs.

This is exactly how it should be, especially with the mass amount of scammers on the net these days. People like this bring the fundamentals back into the game.

This is exactly how it should be, especially with the mass amount of scammers on the net these days. People like this bring the fundamentals back into the game.

i bugged him enough before i spent any loot with him that when i did i sent him a extra and told him to take the wife out to dinner on me....i had lotsa questions

He's the man. He really helped me out when it came to picking my mids and tweeters and answered every question I had. He also had my package out as soon as he could. A++++ I hope to deal with him again.

i never see him on here much these days.. but hes a great guy.. and a wizard of sorts on 12volt and much more!