Sign in to follow this  
TeamXSSChris

Last call for NNY!

Ultimate Edge is sponsoring a dB Drag sanctioned 2x event on Saturday September 7th. Preregistration is $30 and registration that day is $40. This is the last chance that NNY'ers will have to get their certifieds up. Be there!! Registration starts at 10 am, and show starts at 11am. Any questions contact Chris McVay at the Ultimate Edge (315) 343-2995.

Guest McVay12nw2003
:P Come and join us in some fun. Call out someone special and see if they have a set between their legs! Deathmatches available upon request. Let's get New York rockin and give everyone something to talk about for the years to come. Should be a few 2002,2003 DbDrag/IDBL World finalist on hand at show. Come out and support the CNY and NNY'ers. Many giveaways and even a raffle for some memphis product. Looks like an amp and speakers as of now today. ;)

Well I just recieved a BIG blow this morning. As I was leaving work this morning about 15-20 mins ago, I was informed that due to a family emergency of one of my co-workers, I will not be able to make the show this weekend, I have to work on Sunday and I will be unable to make the event.

I cant make it all the way up there, I have a concert and a Bar Mitza this weekend :huh: