jlftn

J.LFTN's Dual ZCON 18s on 4kW | New Box pg. 18

:werd_msword:

:) :) :)

ok he's off, back to Baton Rouge. Stopping in TX for a few demo's!

Can't wait to see what Steve Mead thinks about it....

Well i heard J.LFTN's truck today in houston. I sure do have speaker envy now.

WOW! Is really all i can say. How subs can get so loud and still stay so clean is beyond me. I know the extra work in the truck helped out the over all sound in the cab. This install sounded incredible. Mark and Aaron you should feel extreamly proud of the xcon and josh your truck is the loudest and cleanest set up i have heard .The loudest set up i have heard was vics durango and he did a 149 with 2 btl/mts on 2 cresendo 3ks with tremendous flex. Josh's truck sounds louder to the ear and by far cleaner... on less power.

Bottom line. IM SOLD on the xcon. My next project is going to be a huge one and i am surely going to use the xcon 18s. maybe 4 maybe 6?? i told josh a little about it and its gonna be nutz!

KUDOS Mark, Aaron, and Josh.

Badass subs! If more people could hear them, sales would blow up. Mark and Aaron run things the right way and my hat is off to them both.

They are deserving of everything that comes their way. Slow and steady wins the race.

PS

I got a little something something planed for the Yukon too. Seems 2 nice subs just wont do for some people.

Moderation is not my friend. I tried and I lost. LOL

[quote

Badass subs! If more people could hear them, sales would blow up. Mark and Aaron run things the right way and my hat is off to them both.

They are deserving of everything that comes their way. Slow and steady wins the race.

I agree totally!

ok he's off, back to Baton Rouge. Stopping in TX for a few demo's!

Can't wait to see what Steve Mead thinks about it....

Well i heard J.LFTN's truck today in houston. I sure do have speaker envy now.

WOW! Is really all i can say. How subs can get so loud and still stay so clean is beyond me. I know the extra work in the truck helped out the over all sound in the cab. This install sounded incredible. Mark and Aaron you should feel extreamly proud of the xcon and josh your truck is the loudest and cleanest set up i have heard .The loudest set up i have heard was vics durango and he did a 149 with 2 btl/mts on 2 cresendo 3ks with tremendous flex. Josh's truck sounds louder to the ear and by far cleaner... on less power.

Bottom line. IM SOLD on the xcon. My next project is going to be a huge one and i am surely going to use the xcon 18s. maybe 4 maybe 6?? i told josh a little about it and its gonna be nutz!

KUDOS Mark, Aaron, and Josh.

Glad you got a chance to hear it finally. I was worth all the effort, every install should sound that good. My Hyundai deff does :)

Thanks for all the kind words, we work hard on our brand, and worked very hard on that install.

The build looks good Man!! The tint looks killer also.

I too WILL use an Xcon in my next built.fing34.gif

Thanks everyone, this setup was worth every bit of sweat (and blood!). These subs sound so great they still amaze me. On the 23 hr drive back home, i listened to damn near every song on my iPod, threw everything at them, country, rock, metal, rap, you name it and they sounded great on em all!

Thanks everyone, this setup was worth every bit of sweat (and blood!). These subs sound so great they still amaze me. On the 23 hr drive back home, i listened to damn near every song on my iPod, threw everything at them, country, rock, metal, rap, you name it and they sounded great on em all!

We're going to meter that thing tomorrow. :)

We're going to meter that thing tomorrow. :)

anyword yet?

nah, both had some stuff come up so no meter time, but will do asap!

x2 More family stuff then I expected today.

Awesome Ride !!! Hope to see this thing soon. :drink40:

x2 More family stuff then I expected today.

Jesus... it is thAn not thEn!

:)

fing34.gifnice ride, nice install !!!

You need some new and bigger rims for a demo vehicle.

Maybe I missed it, but what do you have for front speakers and mids amp ?

Do you already have a HO alternator ?

fing34.gifnice ride, nice install !!!

You need some new and bigger rims for a demo vehicle.

Maybe I missed it, but what do you have for front speakers and mids amp ?

Do you already have a HO alternator ?

AA Carbon Fiber Mids, running off deck power with plans to add a 4 channel down the road. Stock electrical for now also.

Stock alt ? You can't play for long, can you ?

On my poor pc speakers I can hear the mids VERY well !

Stock alt ? You can't play for long, can you ?

On my poor pc speakers I can hear the mids VERY well !

i can play all day, alts are over-rated IMO, never used em and never needed em, i might get one but we'll see

I wish i could get some rims too, but just dont have the cash :shrug:

Heard the truck today. Sounds GREAT!

I have been considering using them in my wall and hearing them makes me want to a little more.

Although I still LOVE my MT's. :)

On a rough estimate how much did this cost if yu don't mind me asking trying to price things out

Lemme know when y'all meter this thing!

On a rough estimate how much did this cost if yu don't mind me asking trying to price things out

G-14 classified.

Heres the retail value of everything:

MTX TE4001D $1,999

SSA XCON 18" $399

Pioneer AVIC-F90BT (Pioneer says $1300 but its discontinued and can be found for around $800)

Add another couple hundred for power, ground, RCA, fuses, and speaker wire

Add a hundred for box materials (carpet, screws, glue, wood)

Kinetik 1400s are $200 each i think

hope that helps

Thanks alot iv been on this fourm for a long ass while an lemme go by sayin I am defff getting 4 15inch xcons in my cavi wanna do a wall.love this build

Thanks alot iv been on this fourm for a long ass while an lemme go by sayin I am defff getting 4 15inch xcons in my cavi wanna do a wall.love this build

that will hurt someone lol.

:peepwall: