alexzmommy

SLAMOLOGY IPOD/TEST TONES

I am trying to get the ipod ready for slamology so we all have plenty of music. I am looking for test tones right now but I need reg music that bangs so if anyone has any links or suggestions let me know. Also any one in IAK going to slamology<mikey< who need a cd made let me know lol.

download bass mekanik album 808 off itunes. it has songs and all the tones

I am trying to get the ipod ready for slamology so we all have plenty of music. I am looking for test tones right now but I need reg music that bangs so if anyone has any links or suggestions let me know. Also any one in IAK going to slamology<mikey< who need a cd made let me know lol.

I have a bunch of bass mekanik cd's and I couple test tone cd's. If I come over this weeken I'll bring them. Then you can copy them to you're comp and burn a couple for everybody.

I have a bunch of bass mekanik cd's and I couple test tone cd's. If I come over this weeken I'll bring them. Then you can copy them to you're comp and burn a couple for everybody.

Do you have the latest album "I Rock Bass"? Its good :drink40:

No but I've been meaning to get it. Its hard to get new stuff anymore without internet on a actual computer haha.

No but I've been meaning to get it. Its hard to get new stuff anymore without internet on a actual computer haha.

I hear ya. I'm not even sure if it's sold in stores?

Dont you have to use the dbdrag disc for multipoint events?

Drive your butt up here for the show man!!!

Last year I saw them handing people a disc to play but I'm not sure...

Drive your butt up here for the show man!!!

Last year I saw them handing people a disc to play but I'm not sure...

I wish man- that's damn near 10 hour drive and I ain't got the scratch for it right now.

I'm hopin to see the number 5 in your score somewhere.

I'm guessing 120.5. Haha!!

Jk- best of luck to all you guys!!

Okay mikey that sounds good I was just thinkin of finding some of the cds around here I forgot about being able to rip the music off a cd loll

And about the people giving us a cd to play I have no clue about that I will look into it though.

There are two seperate events.. it is my understanding that one of them you can use your Ipod but the other you have to play off there CD.

I dont know which one is which though.

Post back what you find out. Even though I won't be attending I'm curious what the ruling will be. The rule book says official cd must be used for multi point events and this is a 3x.

I know there are a lot of rules in my organization that aren't enforced but dbdrag is a lot more organized.

okay i will let everyone know as soon as i do but i doubt i will talk to anyone until the first of the week cause you know offices usually arent open right now so monday look for the reply

if i remeber right, they are a little loose at this event or do indeed provide a cd......

the show is largely a mini trucking scene show that host a sound-off....

the thing that perhaps adds and takes away is.....

they let any one who has entered the show go through the lanes at no additional cost!

sooooooooo, lot's of variety, lot's of audio approaches............lot's of questions, lot's of repeated instructions, lots of waiting!

i have only been to local shops, possesing a mic, having thier own sound off....

i will re-read the rules closer, being sure to be prepared for whatever....

my dash will not tolerate the higher volumes, it will skip the head unit everytime....ftl

i guess i have been to plenty of shows but usually spectating.....no rules there! lol

we will spend this week zeroing in on what all goes down.....

shizzzon is going to hook me up with some tones and i am going to go get micced with chicago fan tomorrow.....perhaps mdizzle will come too.

it is a 3X point event, i will have to use their cd..... 15 bucks to purchase off thier site....

i will call monday to see if i can get it quickly...

ipod will not help out in this applicatioin(db drag 3x event)

the bass race at the same event, different catergory would permit me to use the ipod.... no test tones....easier classification for what class to run....

might be more appealing to me for this run,

going to get some numbers tomorrow..... might nhelp me make up my mind on it...

DECAF.

it is a 3X point event, i will have to use their cd..... 15 bucks to purchase off thier site....

i will call monday to see if i can get it quickly...

ipod will not help out in this applicatioin(db drag 3x event)

I imagine they will be selling the CD's at the show.

I know when I went to a Meca even they sold CD's there.

But i am in the same boat as you I will skip the hell out of the CD with the bass up. I think on Monday I am going to wire in about 15ft so I can make my Head unit reach outside the vehicle. That is what a lot of them do.

That sucks about the cd thing.I've read the rules so I saw it before hand. I've seen a lot of guys in my org have head units that were ran from outside their vehicles.

As a computer guy I've seen USB as the replacement for optical drives for some time.

You would think an organization like dbdrag would recognize the trend and at least offer a decent option like a file set that contains their tones for transfer for say 5 bucks to USB drive.

With all the head units on the market these days with USB option you would think they would consider that

It's a person that does some manipulation to music (screwed) and has it available for free download. I've never heard any of the downloads personally, but I hear they get retarded low :drink40: I just put all 15 available zips on my computer and hope to figure out how to move them over to a thumb drive in the next couple days :drink40: He has a thread on SMD that links you to be able and download all of his available zips.

Anyone bringing a laptop?

I have 16 gigs on a flash drive,

maybe we can share and trade?

no lap top.....

sorry

hey sean!

i need those tones bro, have not seen them pop up any where yet, i got the ipod hooked up.....

samantha...u gotta grab those zip files from decaf on smd site..... thanks!