jonbearsmt

texas flood 6 9 2010

these pics are from a down 10 mins south of me... we got ALOT of rain.. i live on the blanco river but it did not come up that high lucky for me.. but they were not so lucky 10 mins south of me.

Texas Flood - a gallery on Flickr

Damn, imagine the power in that water to do that to those buses!

That is one crazy fucker in the kayak!

Thanks for the share!

Ya it was pucking insane here too. Trees just falling down like it was their job and more water than any drainage could take care of.

Water is definitely a scary thing. My in-laws live right next to a small creek, and every year that it floods it gets a little higher. Last time it flooded the water was lapping at the bottom of their siding.

Glad to here the rains didn't affect you BigJon. I know some people in New Braunfels that were. Nothing bad just a bunch of water damage.

I remember when that storm came through it raged pretty hard but kept moving, lightning was striking pretty damn close to my home. It kept moving NE and sorta settled in over New Braunfels, that pic of the Rockin R buses literally made my jaw drop

I tubbed down it two weeks after it happened. Campers were fliped over and stuff was everywhere just like the pics. TONS of debris in the water still. Like swimming in a pit of trash.....oh wait a sec, sounds like our Gulf of MEXICO!!