If'n I post up some specs, would somebody be able to tell me a good size -sealed- box for these 10's?

well yeah....lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

well, I knew somebody would be able to..but, re-phrased, I would have said, would somebody be so kind as to figure a sealed box size for me! :D

Z= 4

Re= 3.2

Pe= 200w

fs= 26.6 hz

Qms= 5.67

Qts= 0.23

Vas= 62.34 L

Le= 2.41 mH

Mms= 97.75 gr

Cms= 0.37 mm/N

Bl= 14.84

SPL= 88.8 db

SD= 346 (cm2)

Xmax= 2.4 cm

thanks!

according to bb6p, 1.02 for the pair...but it's not exactly a flat response..lol

go with scott's...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Run vented. They sound amazing for their cost.

1.3 cubes tuned to 32Hz is great. 3"D vent is more than enough.

0guage0133me.jpg

what length is the port?

I was wanting to run them sealed for space. Me and a friend threw together a front to back isobaric enclsoure a few years ago, and it sounded great. I was wanting to try the same with these. I am picking up the jeep cherokee this weekend, but didnt want to take up the whole back end with 2.6cf of box for 2 subs.

i got a pair sealed, maybe 1.5 to both, and they sound pretty good with 125ish watts each.

id like to test them ported though, that would be cool. but i dont wanna ruin the glass boxes :)

I bought a few sets of ALS13 and ALS16 comps as well as some 4.400 amps from the source ;) but never thought about the subs what are they comparable to in sound and loudness

Closest thing I can compare mine to would be an MTX thunder 6000. That's the cheapest driver I've owned in a few years, so that would be my best comparison.

Beware since the box dimensions are for two subs in a normal mount, if you mount them isobaric you only need 1/4th the volume as you would for the two subs mounted normally. You will lose 6dB or so Isobaric but the subs will handle a bit more power allowing you to make a little of it up. That is such a small box already, so I wouldn't bother with the ISO setup.