GoreMasterCustomAudio

Silverado Rebuild. 4 DC Lvl 4XL 18's In A BlowThrough

lookin good keep up the good work

thanks i should get some work done tonight, maybe start fiberglassing the inside then sand down the doors some more. and get the other door rapped and ready to go for glass

Nice build

If I were you I would try and find a different spot for the stetsom. If it has too go on the back of the box I suggest you put a pillow in between the board you mount the amp on.

Also I hope you have a good way to eq all that mid and highs. If u don't you will not be happy that's for sure

Edited by 2000LaDe

If I were you I would try and find a different spot for the stetsom. If it has too go on the back of the box I suggest you put a pillow in between the board you mount the amp on.

yeah i still got some stuff to do with that. still gotta find some rubber washers

Also I hope you have a good way to eq all that mid and highs. If u don't you will not be happy that's for sure

yeah im going to be getting a 360.2

and yeah i got the idea off them doors too. lol. but i tryed to make them look different but there was no way for them to fit too.

Very nice! How does a blow through work without ports?

well the port into the cab the hole thats cut its self is a port. i figured it to around 42hz so im happy so far but it all matters on when i get it playing. and the box is a bandpass so the backs of the subs are sealed and the fronts ported into the cab

I am going to try a blowthrou as well But i am just doing a simple box Do i still calculate the cut cab part with my build ??? Any advice ??? Nice doors by the way

I am going to try a blowthrou as well But i am just doing a simple box Do i still calculate the cut cab part with my build ??? Any advice ??? Nice doors by the way

if i was u id do a 6th order like i had with my 2 18's it was really nice got low and higher end with ease. plus u have the hole there might as well use it right

Nice build. I'm just wondering how your gonna hear your mids with them firing at the side of your seat?

PIC-0312.jpg

i can see your power wire

yup ran it through a hole that was already on the firewall. no way to really hide it if the carpet doesnt go that high. 2 runs of power and ground.

and no love!?!?! :ohnoes9:

You got me all excited with the begining posts now I havn't heard from ya. Bring on the progress! Unless you been @ work I know you been workin' on it. I wanna hear it too!

You got me all excited with the begining posts now I havn't heard from ya. Bring on the progress! Unless you been @ work I know you been workin' on it. I wanna hear it too!

yeah ive been working and its the last week of college and i have finals. but on the plus tomorrow my dads picking up a topper that i found on craigs list. so thats a total plus

yeah ive been working and its the last week of college and i have finals. but on the plus tomorrow my dads picking up a topper that i found on craigs list. so thats a total plus

Sounds Sweet! Keep us Posted. Good Luck on your finals.

hey heres some pics of the topper and a kick ass brush guard i just have to make mounts for it

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

ill get the topper put on tomorrow and maybe size up the guard to see how it looks

How's that topper and guard comin' along? Waitin' to check it out! :popcorn:

Get that topper down and secured and do another blow through with 4 more 18s. hehehe

Build look awesome.

got the topper on and got the bitch a wash

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

me and the truck

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

me and lil miss

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

sara and pooka butt

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

look at all that room lol

IMG_1382.jpg

clearance of the amp/ battery rack and the tailgate

IMG_1383.jpg

Topper looks great! I'd never know you got a beastly box inside. What's next in your master plan?

damn i would love to sit in that truck. I would do the same if I had a truck like that and the money to do it!! Keep us posted.