GoreMasterCustomAudio

Silverado Rebuild. 4 DC Lvl 4XL 18's In A BlowThrough

damn, everything looks great. The camper fits perfectly and the glassed doors are awesome. Wished I could fiberglass.

Topper looks great! I'd never know you got a beastly box inside. What's next in your master plan?

just finish this seeing im gonna be scratching the money up to finish this up

damn i would love to sit in that truck. I would do the same if I had a truck like that and the money to do it!! Keep us posted.

thanks bro

Canopy looks great. But I'm not too sure about the brush guard.

yeah idk about it eather yet but i know it will give the vibe of an older persons truck then if that works cops wont be so ready to pull me over. and if i crash or anything like that it wont get as fucked up as easy

damn, everything looks great. The camper fits perfectly and the glassed doors are awesome. Wished I could fiberglass.

thanks bro! why dont u go try its fun :bull:

what all do I need, and how much? I don't want to waste money. lol.

what all do I need, and how much? I don't want to waste money. lol.

fiberglass resion, fiberglass matt, plastic gloves, and brush

Topper looks great!

thanks ive never been one for toppers but it makes it so i have room to use and makes it seam like an older person owns it so then cops wont jump on me as fast

Congrats on the build, welcome over to SSA.

A few things......

Oprah - no so much..........I would have to punch someone over that.

Door pods - Nice, and to the feg that crapped your thread - get a life. It's all been done before. That's why we have forums...to share ideas and help others. GTFO with that shit.

Topper looks nice

Brush guard - Oh Hellz No! Dont do it!

Air bag - Oh Hellz yeah! Do it!

Nice build bro. Thanks for putting it up and sharing with us.

thanks everyone yeah im still debating the brush guard.

well heres some update pics got at new hu kenwood x994 and the rca's ran from the hu to where i believe the 360.2 is going to be

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

rca's down the passenger side because the power for the 1000.4 and 600.2 are comming in on the drivers side

IMG_1386.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

all the rca's other then the ones to go to the 1000.4 and 600.2 so just add 6more to that hand full lol

IMG_1388.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

the rca's at the headunit. lol not as meny as there is at the 360.2

IMG_1390.jpg

well thats the newest updates soon i hope to have the fuse holder, holder built and under the hood and then 4 more runs of 0g and a 0g and 4g into the cab for the door speaker amps. hopefully this guy ive been talking to goes through and buys my explorer

well took a look at my amp last night and it looks like someone was already trying to seal it... so i redid the mounting of it

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

and those are about a inch and a half long so there really in there took me a socket to put them in too. so idt anyones gonna seal it now.

and i know the amp was easy to seal too seeing i looked away and old my friend to try and steal it and he got it off and one tug... makes me sad

Edited by GoreMasterCustomAudio