Aaron Clinton

SSA's Daily fitness iHop

Thought I would start this on here for the members who are active. Just post what you did that day, it is not meant to be a show off topic, just a daily running log for everyone. For example:

Today

500 calories on the elliptical

250 Crunches

50 Push ups

:)

I woke up, does that count!! I had to sit-up out of bed!

I have recently started walking/jogging. im using nike+. dose anybody else use this?

Ive logged 35 miles in the past three weeks. woot!! im 6'2" 300 lbs.

Did sets of two bicep lifts, two shoulder lifts, three back lifts, 10 pullups in a superset, about 100 crunches and various ab exercises in the C-sit position. Then I did three miles on the stationary bike as I begin the restrengthening process for my knee.

Good thread idea. :fing34:

:lifter:

Three chest lifts, three tricep lifts, shoulder shrugs, about 100 crunches, oblique lifts, and 30 pushups in supersets.

Used a push mower on my 4.25 acre lot which sits on a hill! So all cardio for me! Like to do this every other mow so I can get some cardio in! I hate to stay in one place all the time ... Treadmill etc.

Did sets of two bicep lifts, two shoulder lifts, three back lifts, 10 pullups in a superset, about 100 crunches and various ab exercises in the C-sit position. Then I did three miles on the stationary bike as I begin the restrengthening process for my knee.

Good thread idea. :fing34:

:lifter:

Congrats. Take it slow on the knee. :)

Did four really light leg lifts today for the first time in 3 months, not much more than just bends. Did about 100 crunches and some c-sit side-to-sides, then 3.5 miles on the stationary bike. After that I also shot a couple baskets for the first time in a month, pretty much just set and shoot. Not much movement other than walking to the ball, ha.

im going to be doing

50crunches

40curls

50 jumping jacks

im slowly getting back in to the grove of working out again lets see how long i last lol

Yesterday after work, I was able to squeeze in some cardio. This recovery is taking longer then the last time. I attempted to run again, but it was just too painful and barely finished 2 laps on the track.

585 Calories / 50 minutes on elliptical machine

50 push ups.

I can't wait until I get the go ahead to be able to start lifting again.

Yesterday I did two bicep lifts, about 20 pull ups both over and underhanded, three back lifts, two shoulder lifts, about 100 crunches and a couple other c-sit ab work, and 3.5 miles on the stationary bike. About to go to the gym again.

heading to the gym to do some chest and triceps workout and some treadmill :captain:

Worked in a Humid, blazing Hot install bay all day and sweated the bejesus out of me.

Gotta get back into the routine of actually working out again.

Did three chest lifts, three tricep lifts, military press, about 40 pushups, some ab stuff, and 2 quick miles on the bike.

First off GREAT thread idea Aaron.

As of 0650 this morning I've walked 2 miles, and will walk about 3 more through the day. And the intra-day walk will be in my cammi's and at least 100* too

Even fishing makes ya sweat a shit ton.

J

Today I did 5 leg lifts, all with medium-low weight. Ab exercises between each different lift, tried to really work them today. Then biked 4 miles.

This morning I unlifted about a 3 pound crap.

This evening I ride 12 miles to the parents house for dinner and 12mi back. Will put me at over 100mi on the week.

hey ku40, what did you do to your knee that your recovering from? Just about a year and a half ago now i tore my ACL MCL both miniscus, had multiple microfractures ( doctors estimated about 12 of them ) and very severe bone bruising. Had surgery on it february of 08. i was in therapy for about 8 months for it and now the only time it hurts is when it rains lol.

edit: Ran 3 miles around the park this morning, planning on going to play some basketball later this afternoon

Edited by jlc1991

Walked about 3 miles today............I need to invest in a cheap bike for out here...........Get some good pedal time in and drop this gut.

J

Burned a few calories on the elliptical this evening. :)

post-3-12774323487_thumb.jpg

Started today with a 2 mile walk

hey ku40, what did you do to your knee that your recovering from? Just about a year and a half ago now i tore my ACL MCL both miniscus, had multiple microfractures ( doctors estimated about 12 of them ) and very severe bone bruising. Had surgery on it february of 08. i was in therapy for about 8 months for it and now the only time it hurts is when it rains lol.

edit: Ran 3 miles around the park this morning, planning on going to play some basketball later this afternoon

Partial ACL tear and MCL strain a little over two months ago. The first nurse on the phone after my MRI said I "basically completely tore the ACL," but when I actually went in to talk to the doctor he said there were still some strands left and it was up to me if I wanted to get the surgery. He said it may tear completely the next time I'm playing basketball, or it may be fine forever. So I guess I'm checking to see how it goes. I've never had any issues with it giving-away or anything. Hell I even played three games of basketball between the injury and getting the MRI. Not without considerable pain, but I did shoot about the best I ever have in my life over a 3 game stretch :P

Yesterday I did two bicep lifts, three back lifts, two shoulder lifts, about 25 pullups, and 80 crunches. Then I jogged a mile, first time I have ran in about 6 weeks. I loved being able to get outside. It did fine, no extra pain while running. I'm going to rest it for a couple days now though. It has also responded very well to my lifting and workouts, seemingly getting stronger each time with only slight extra discomfort the next day that usually only lasts for an hour or two in the morning. I'm quite pleased. Of course I haven't tried any side-to-side exercises yet. But I'm putting that off for another month or two.