This... I mean, my bass isn't horribly disturbing anyway. My singe 12 off of 750rms is hardly enough to be considered a disturbance. I mean, I do turn it down sometimes, if it seems like it's really getting on somebody's nerves, but that's really not much of an issue around here. Spoiled ass kids are much louder than me.

I have 2 18 inch DC level 4 with 5 softparts in them in a wall in the back of my Accord. I'm not spoiled. I have paid for everything in and about my system. And the amp for now is a 1800 kenwood (lol) till i get a 3.5k DC amp.

Hey and just yesterday, i was bumping at a red light, this guy that pulled over to the right of me with his wife was saying something, so i turned down my music and then he goes, "dang that's pretty loud but check this out" and turns up his stock speakers as loud as they can go. We both laughed and his wife was pissed. Then i played another bass song for him and he gave me the thumbs up when the light turned green. I had like 4 experiences like that yesterday alone. Plus, if no one plays their bass loud, how will you know what other of "us" are out there? I have given demos to random people and i have been pulled over by people for demos. Couldn't have happened if i didn't play it loud.

This... I mean, my bass isn't horribly disturbing anyway. My singe 12 off of 750rms is hardly enough to be considered a disturbance. I mean, I do turn it down sometimes, if it seems like it's really getting on somebody's nerves, but that's really not much of an issue around here. Spoiled ass kids are much louder than me.

I have 2 18 inch DC level 4 with 5 softparts in them in a wall in the back of my Accord. I'm not spoiled. I have paid for everything in and about my system. And the amp for now is a 1800 kenwood (lol) till i get a 3.5k DC amp.

Hey and just yesterday, i was bumping at a red light, this guy that pulled over to the right of me with his wife was saying something, so i turned down my music and then he goes, "dang that's pretty loud but check this out" and turns up his stock speakers as loud as they can go. We both laughed and his wife was pissed. Then i played another bass song for him and he gave me the thumbs up when the light turned green. I had like 4 experiences like that yesterday alone. Plus, if no one plays their bass loud, how will you know what other of "us" are out there? I have given demos to random people and i have been pulled over by people for demos. Couldn't have happened if i didn't play it loud.

I agree. We're bassheads not vampires, we shouln't have to hide it. Now playing full tilt in the drive thru at McDonalds or setting off alarms in neighborhoods is douchy but I don't see why you should turn it down at red lights and then turn it right back up when it's green? Are you giving the people next to you a break or something?