Sign in to follow this  
Tony Nelson

IA woofer spec sheet?

I was just wondering if IA woofers come with the T/S parameters spec sheet? Like packaged in the box?

Does anyone know?

a guy on their facebook page comments said this:

Shastri Maharaj

jus bought one of the li 12 inch subs,thing slamming!but wheres a ts specs?

so I dunno if they come with them or not but from that comment i'd say no. He may have just overlooked them though.

Sorry i'm not more help :( I'll woofertester my LI 12 when I can buy one in a week or two.

a guy on their facebook page comments said this:

Shastri Maharaj

jus bought one of the li 12 inch subs,thing slamming!but wheres a ts specs?

so I dunno if they come with them or not but from that comment i'd say no. He may have just overlooked them though.

Sorry i'm not more help :( I'll woofertester my LI 12 when I can buy one in a week or two.

Thanks for the reply anyway. I guess they don't send them. I tried to email them about it and never heard anything back. I did order the DR 12 however, as I'm not too worried about having the specs, it would just be nice to have them

I emailed Nick as well for the LI ts specs and haven't got anything back. Hell it has been over a week.

I just want the specs that is it.

Kef

Edited by w00tah

I emailed Nick as well for the LI ts specs and haven't got anything back. Hell it has been over a week.

I just want the specs that is it.

Kef

I know what you mean. It's been over a week now as well. I just want some specs. I understand though that Nick is a busy guy. Hopefully my Death Row ships out this week. Ordered it on the 16th. Im excited :drink40:

Congrats.

I understand, he is a busy guy, and I know they were a few days behind on emails, but a whole week?

Kef

I'm about 2 weeks behind on emails. I've been extremely sick the last month or so....forgive me for the late reply. I will be with you all soon.

Due to the custom built designs of IA woofers, it's best to follow their recommendations Incriminator Audio: No Chrome, No Carbon Fiber, No BS! Period

All IA woofers are packaged with box recommendations but no T/S specs.

Does each subwoofer dramatically change from the next when they build them? Would SSA's woofers change then from every one built?

I am going to follow their box recommendations, it would just be nice to have specs for future reference thats all. I guess I'm just gonna have to buy a WT3 :D

Due to the custom built designs of IA woofers, it's best to follow their recommendations Incriminator Audio: No Chrome, No Carbon Fiber, No BS! Period

Does each subwoofer dramatically change from the next when they build them? Would SSA's woofers change then from every one built?

I am going to follow their box recommendations, it would just be nice to have specs for future reference thats all. I guess I'm just gonna have to buy a WT3 biggrin.gif

That's a good question for the IA guys to answer!

I disagree. Mine came only with the subwoofer, a vinyl sticker, and a sales brochure. There weren't any enclosure specs.

That said, I talked to Nick before I bought it to make sure my enclosure would work. I suggest anyone looking at IA to do the same.

Kef

Gotta look through my box to see what all came with it.

Best to contact IA for box requirements if you're not sure!

C'mon.. there are box requirements stickied in this forum.

:suicide-santa:

Yup. You are correct. Good attention to details :suicide-santa:

have you received the Death Row 12 yet? would love to hear a review on it, you do not hear much about the DR

I have not. It hasn't shipped yet. Been about 2 weeks now, but I'm in no hurry.

yow,im shastri maharaj from facebook,the old specs are still up,but i dont tink we should dem,cause d suspension has a big change,so x max will be different,i realy needed the specs,i 2 have message nick on dis