xAndrew225x

Will 1 Fi.Q 12 be louder than 2 CVR's?

Title pretty much says it all, i'm guessing the sound quality will be better but is 1 q louder than 2 kicker cvr's?

Thanks

Edited by xAndrewx

:suicide-santa:

90% install 10% equipment

BUT..

if you want shitty ghetto bass go with the Kicker

if you want great sound quality go with Fi

90% install 10% equipment

BUT..

if you want shitty ghetto bass go with the Kicker

if you want great sound quality go with Fi

thats my guess, thanks

q sounds better, i know from experience... i prefer 1 Q 12" over 2 kicker cvr 12's..tested this one a few different times.. q sounds better ...

..tested witha AP15001 amp in a 08 grand prix. CVR's in optimal box, Q in optimal cuft box also.. Q wins :)

1) By your question you aren't a Q buyer, get a different Fi

2) Cone area should win, but if you blow the install it won't

maybe a BL or if you can go outside of fi the xcon can handle lots o' powa and has a lower fs if that's your flavor?

well see the thing is, i'm leaning out of the 'loud as possible' stage and trying to get something of better quality. i was asking if it was louder i guess just because i wanted to know :ehh: lol

thanks for all the replies though, i'm sure i'll be buying the Fi Q as soon as i get these cvr's sold! :fing34:

SSD would be another option if your looking in the Fi lineup!

those look really nice too but i'm only gonna buy 1 sub instead of 2 to try and save space. i dont think 1 SSD is enough output for what i'd like

Edited by xAndrewx

those look really nice too but i'm only gonna buy 1 sub instead of 2 to try and save space. i dont think 1 SSD is enough output for what i'd like

With proper install and the right power, i forsee 1 ssd with flatwind and bp power being louder than the 2 cvrs... Also the ssd with these options is cheaper than the q, handles more power than the q, and will still have much more quality than the kickers...

I feel like thats a decent transition into the world of quality subs, q is meant not to be played as loud as it can, so i just recommend against it, although it would in no way dissapoint you, just us.

Happy hunting :suicide-santa:

With proper install and the right power, i forsee 1 ssd with flatwind and bp power being louder than the 2 cvrs... Also the ssd with these options is cheaper than the q, handles more power than the q, and will still have much more quality than the kickers...

I feel like thats a decent transition into the world of quality subs, q is meant not to be played as loud as it can, so i just recommend against it, although it would in no way dissapoint you, just us.

Happy hunting :suicide-santa:

thanks alot, thats very helpful, and i think that helped my decision alot. fully loaded ssd 12 sounds like the way to go.

thanks guys