Mark LaFountain

Interesting BS on CACO

Also, the site is down, I wonder if its from the huge spike in traffic from this thread? ;):fing34:

(Lame joke, I know)

Edited by dvalue

Didn't you break a rule with this first post?

"21) Do not just post links to other forums to divert traffic, that is not why this site is active."

actually no. You are taking this rule out of context. This for the guys that show up and their sole purpose is to steal our traffic, like hey, come over to this forum xyz.com cause it's way better!

Sort of just like how they started caco lol

yeah i seen that thread too when i was going through there forum.

Seems like the ssa and sundown brands have alot of haters on that forum.

seen a dude shit on the xcon saying it was a sub standard subwoofer that wasnt worth the money being asked for it. Needless to say i laughed and went to searching for good sales again

Good thing it got locked, there are good moderators over there just like here, but most of the member base does not belong to be part of an educated forum.

I'm a member there, but really only for the "for sale" section.

I havn't been to another site in months, this is the only place I get decent advice and real answers to my questions. :woot:

I have made too many friend here to go somewhere else and it will take me more time to do the same there. lol

Great forum guys. Can't wait to put my build and get some comments from you.

3, 5, and 20 are stupid rules imo

ISNT IT ANNOYING TO READ WHEN THINGS ARE WRITTEN IN ALL CAPITALS AND THEN USE NO PUNCTUATION SO EVERYTHING IS A RUN ON SENTENCE THIS IS VERY OBNOXIOUS TO READ

People who ask a question or post anything should atleast take the time and effort to spell something intelligible if they want some effort in return.

ISNT IT ANNOYING TO READ WHEN THINGS ARE WRITTEN IN ALL CAPITALS AND THEN USE NO PUNCTUATION SO EVERYTHING IS A RUN ON SENTENCE THIS IS VERY OBNOXIOUS TO READ

wut r u sayin tere it is very gud 2 type quik bcuz it takez lil tiem 2 do so and grammer sucks sculs r bad 4 u mkay nd i can read wat u posted fine.

Doesn't bother me enough to care.

Banning or warning folks over caps or punctuation is stupid, though.

IMO..ofcourse :peepwall:

Rules were set to be followed, so actions are taken to enforce them. Some traffic laws seem stupid too but if you're caught breaking them you pay.

Either way, most of the time somebody who breaks the grammar / spelling rules is "warned". Nothing like shoot first, ask questions later :P

Still a stupid rule, though

For example..on another forum i frequent, we aren't allowed to curse

Which also means we can't link to music videos that have curses

AND we can't link to any youtube videos of tv shows, or music due to copyrights.

Ok, now we are splitting hairs here. If there is ever a question or doubt, just PM a staff member. ;)