klee7013

What is the Best way to put a logo on my box

3 members have voted

1. 1. How should i get the sundown audio logo on my subwoofer box?

• Get somebody to sew it for me
    • Get somebody to cut the logo out of a piece of wood and i wrap over it right
    • spend alot more hours and paint the box and stencil it on
    • other (explaiN)

How should i get the sundown audio logo on my subwoofer box?

was it on here where someone had an expensive saw/router that was on a computer you could give it an image and it would cut it out (maybe not)

looking forward to any ideas

Edited by klee7013

u could get stencils made so u could paint it on there.

u could get stencils made so u could paint it on there.

X a billion.

what are you wrapping it in?

you can get 1/4" high density foam at a craft store that is easily cut with an xacto knife or razor blade. print out the logo and trace it onto the foam, cut it out and glue it down. the logo design and material the box is wrapped in determines how good it looks. some logos turn out fine, but dont expect intricate detail. i think the sundown logo is going to be tough unless you make it huge.

P6040004.JPG

i am still trying to decide what material to wrap it in

any ideas on what kinda material would be easier to wrap than others-

thanlks

i am still trying to decide what material to wrap it in

any ideas on what kinda material would be easier to wrap than others-

thanlks

You go with what you like, not what is easy to wrap. :)

Even if it is harder to get it wrapped you have to enjoy the final looks. Hard and beautiful rather than ugly and easy.

One video for you.

thanks gonna buy a few sample books see what i want then order maybe 2-3 times what i need incase i :suicide-santa:

Do I see nitto's ?

Where did that picture go?

Edited by nem

what are you wrapping it in?

you can get 1/4" high density foam at a craft store that is easily cut with an xacto knife or razor blade. print out the logo and trace it onto the foam, cut it out and glue it down. the logo design and material the box is wrapped in determines how good it looks. some logos turn out fine, but dont expect intricate detail. i think the sundown logo is going to be tough unless you make it huge.

^^ This. If you're wanting to wrap the box in carpet or vinyl, this is about the only good way to get the result you want. I have seen some intricate work done with 3/16" Balsa (I think, some soft easy to cut hobby wood) that had the edges rounded by sanding then glued on followed by some bondo work and painted. Looked really really good when it was completed but also took A LOT of work to do right. Stencil's will be the easiest to do, but no matter which way you choose to do it you'll want to take your time so it looks good. Be sure to post pics too!!

you can do it with wood and then just wrap the wood with batting to soften the corners so you don't have to do that much work at perfecting the edges.

i think it really depends on what your wrapping it in first. but make sure you go with what you like and not what's easy like The enD said or you'll end up doing it agian later on with the one you liked in the first place...lol

good luck :drink40: