Loudest Pair of SA-12s that I know of.

100_0865.jpg

100_0876.jpg

100_0895.jpg

100_0922.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture023.jpg

I've talked to him alot about this setup... putting the rear deck back in, metal and all (it bolts in an out), has only a few tenths effect on the score so this is a REAL trunk build.

It has done as much as 153.1 dB to date -- on the dash. And 152s at the head-rest... in the 40-44 Hz region. Scores done with seats locked in the upright position.

SAZ-4500D is wired to 1 ohm.

I'll get him to send me some pictures of the scores when his internet is back up -- and videos too.

They are stock SA-12s straight out of the factory box. No modifications to them.

That ish is just plain impressive with a 600 watt rms stock subwoofer!

trink40.gif

Sundown Audio FTMFW!

Interesting port into the trunk.

Just plain retarded for a 600watt sub :woot:

i really like his handie work, its very nice.

nice~! and i love that port in the trunk! looks cool! and nice score! also is this a 12volt setup i assume? i seen the yellow and i thought about those stinger batteries that you run and i though it was 16, but then again i could also be a deka battery!

awesome setup and awesome score, sundown ftw

nice~! and i love that port in the trunk! looks cool! and nice score! also is this a 12volt setup i assume? i seen the yellow and i thought about those stinger batteries that you run and i though it was 16, but then again i could also be a deka battery!

Well it says car quest on the battery, so I'd assume its a rebadged deka. Like the Oreilly's rebadged deka.

I definitely wasn't expecting to see the same kind of car I drive, when I opened the window. Nice, Now I'm wondering if I still want to face my subs and port back with my 2 sa-10 build.

I'm trying to talk Alex into trailering the car up to my shop (just called him about getting some videos).

I really want to check it out and experience it in person. The results from the Nightshade v.2 15" are pretty mind boggling as well :)

I am definitely impressed... big time.

I'm trying to talk Alex into trailering the car up to my shop (just called him about getting some videos).

I really want to check it out and experience it in person. The results from the Nightshade v.2 15" are pretty mind boggling as well :)

I am definitely impressed... big time.

I keep hearing good things about the SA-12"s makes me want some but then I keep seeing small statements like the one above about the Nightshade v.2 15" and makes me want to wait. When can we start to see updates on the Nightshade v.2?

prett cool setup. do me a favor and tell him to make some terminals for those speaker wires. running speaker wires through the port are killing it. i like the idea of a bolt in/out rear deck.

Edited by chris w.

Maybe it's time for a new box in the Camry

prett cool setup. do me a favor and tell him to make some terminals for those speaker wires. running speaker wires through the port are killing it. i like the idea of a bolt in/out rear deck.

Thats been changed. I just did that for quick testing. There are bolt terms on it now. Normally don't do it that way.

Edited by Alex01

Hey alex01 how did you get the box in the trunk? I have a 95 eldo and I'm wondering if there are any tricks to getting a big box in the trunk.

Alex was going to be up here last night but ended up not being able to make it but he did take a picture of the meter :

IMG_1307.jpg

He said he'll work on getting a video too - and maybe we can figure out another time for him to come up to the shop to take some videos at Sundown HQ :)

apparently hes in my area so maybe i can sneak a demo, i want to see this in person.

LOL! @ 42 even he said **it! Very impressive for SA-12's!!!!! I want some :drink40:

theres a guy near me named Doug that runs 1 as-12 (iirc) off of a 1000D that beat the crap out of my old system i had in the jeep, so this 1 12" was louder then all 4 of my old 12's.

Impressive ride (sorry for my poor english, i am from russia), can u tel dimensions of box please?