Nathan@XSPower

XS Power $25,000 Pay Out!!!!!

If you compete in dB Drag Racing, MECA, IASCA, USACi, or Midwest SPL you can earn bonus cash for free products from XS Power for your accomplishments! Use your bonus cash to purchase XS Power batteries, alternators or accessories!

Payouts: $500.00 For Points Championships

8 total potential payouts.

The following points champions will be awarded $500 XS Power Bucks.

dB Drag Overall Points Champ

MECA Overall SPL Points Champ

MECA Overall SQL Points Champ

IASCA Overall SPL Points Champ

IASCA Overall SQL Points Champ

USACi Overall SPL Points Champ

USACi Overall SQL Points Champ

MWSPL Overall Points Champ

$250 for New World Records. 94 total potential payouts.

The following will be awarded $250 XS Power bucks for new World Records set at World Finals.

dB Drag Racing - All SPL and Bass Race Classes.

MECA - All SPL and Drive-By-SPL Classes.

IASCA - All SPL and Bass Boxing Classes.

USACi - All SPL and Street Beat Classes.

MWSPL - All SPL Classes.

Requirements:

Must be registered at XS Power $25,000 PAYOUT at least 30 days prior to payout claim.

Must be using XS Power batteries during accomplishment to be eligible for payout.

Must have XS Power logo displayed on vehicle, competition stats page, and forum signature (if applicable).

XS_Power_25k_Ad.jpg

What... no love for NSPL? I just set a new record for NSPL this past weekend.

Can you clarify somethings for me so i know for sure who is determined the winner?

For overall points champion..

Is this the Most points an individual has in one pressure class or ALL of a user's points combined in all classes he competed in that season?

And 2nd, If a user came in 2nd overall points(however that is determined as requested above) but the person came in 1st was not using XS batteries... 2nd place user is considered the winner, correct?

And one more question...

I run in MECA and there is no stats page like there is in DbDrag. All it shows is points accumulated overall season and per show...

So, let's say for me, I just have to register, use XS batts in car, have decal on car and keep XS Power in my sig and i'm qualified?

Can you clarify somethings for me so i know for sure who is determined the winner?

For overall points champion..

Is this the Most points an individual has in one pressure class or ALL of a user's points combined in all classes he competed in that season?

And 2nd, If a user came in 2nd overall points(however that is determined as requested above) but the person came in 1st was not using XS batteries... 2nd place user is considered the winner, correct?

And one more question...

I run in MECA and there is no stats page like there is in DbDrag. All it shows is points accumulated overall season and per show...

So, let's say for me, I just have to register, use XS batts in car, have decal on car and keep XS Power in my sig and i'm qualified?

It is the overall points champion in MECA for SPL. It is only for the Points Champion or World Record set at World Finals. So you have to win the OVERALL points Championship or set a record at World Finals.

For anyone to qualify they:

Must be registered at www.4XSPOWER.com/register at least 30 days prior to payout claim.

Must be using XS Power batteries during accomplishment to be eligible for payout.

Must have XS Power logo displayed on vehicle, competition stats page, and forum signature (if applicable).

Keep the registrations coming in. Remember that you need to be registered a month before World Finals to be eligible.

What's the status on the banner packages?