dem beats

Health check

Waist was 63" non sucked in. So a likely 5 inch drop in under 2 weeks. Again.... measured with gut relaxed with bad posture.

all muscle groups non flexed and in inches.

bicep 17.5

calf 20

thigh 27

Take before and after photos! You may want to post them in a year :D

Wow I can't beleive it's been so long since I posted in here. Well I have made some good progress so far. I still haven't started lifting yet. I'm so drained from work. I hope I can start this good habit this weekend and get some time in the gym.

I haven't updated this in too long. I have been having great results. I'm switching to phase 2 of this plan. I felt I was platauing on the modified keto diet for the moment and instead of letting that pass I wanted to jump start the whole exercise thing. I'll be setting up a workout plan this week while going to the gym to asses where I can start out and what I should expect.

I had my first carbs/sugars on sunday. Pie, icecreme, some blood orange juice. A sandwich. It was epic. Not as great as I wanted it all to be as I was disorganized and I'm dealling with really really bad pain from what ever it is they can't figure out. I decided to just push through it all weekend though and help my cousin move. 300+ miles in a car in 2 days was less than ideal but I lived.

I refuse to grab the measuring tape right now because of all the bloat. I went from loose fitting shorts/pants to stretching like crazy in a couple hours. My fam said I looked like I lost some lbs though.

Thanks for the positive thought man!

So yesterday, I went to the gym for a "serious lifting" day. Not happy. Only pushed 245 for 7 for the heaviest work set. Only got 135 for 10 for my burn out set too.

:sigh:

trying to rev up today for the gym. I have to go buy a smallish stand up freezer tonight though. I have a monster freezer in the garage that I really want to get rid of.

Thanks.

It's extremely upsetting to go to the doc and find out that after loosing ~30 lbs you put back on 38 or so from just being "backed up". I'm going to use my anger to redouble my efforts though rather than give up.

got into the gym 4 times last week. I brought the wife in for 2 of those. It was pretty underwhelming for my back day. I mostly played with pull downs and heavy rows untill I couldn't pull anymore for 4 sets each.

Leg day was nice, but also tough to swallow I only put 810 on the leg press for 8, 8, then 6 reps. Slammed it out with another fast 15 reps with 360 to really blast the muscles.. The soreness is aweful. The W and I were limping 2 days later basically, but we both went in and stretched and did a mega light leg work out to get the legs moving ant it helped.

What's most important is I feel SO much better. It's unbelivable how great those endorphins are. Part of it is also getting the W to come with and get her moving. Watching her become more healthy and make better food choices on her own is pretty cool.

I'm pretty amped even thought my output was so low.