Sensitive Competitor Design Information

so who cracked? lol. It was a collaborative work. :peepwall:

No one cracked. lol I cracked it.

Took 4 hours.

Damn, lol. Well, Sean, I guess you have to up it to 100 characters. :D

Damn, lol. Well, Sean, I guess you have to up it to 100 characters. :D

Don't do that. :-O

It would take a little longer hahahah

doc has been re-encrypted... If you claim to decrypt this one... i will use alternative encryption methods which will involve more than one code.

doc has been re-encrypted... If you claim to decrypt this one... i will use alternative encryption methods which will involve more than one code.

A via e-mail would be ideal.

That way it's only in IAK hands unless some moron leaks it out.... :fing34:

If it's not on a public site then they have to either hack e-mail or somebody leaked the info.

then keep it and distribute it...

email me @ shizzzon@gmail.com and i'll give u the password

It's not that big of a deal I mean come on. Everything in there I knew already for the most part.

And no claiming, I did. lol

I'm not into competing either, however, I think I have to agree that this information for the brothers ( & sisters) of IAK should be distributed by email only. Believe me when I say there's several good ways to open encrypted documents, and there's some software out there that while not particularly easy to come by, can make short work of most standard encryption methods.

I'm all for inside Team secrets, that's one of the benefits of being a team/club member in the first place. I honestly believe though that any documents containing information that should be kept within the Team should not be made readily public.

I'll send you an email shizzzon, even though I don't compete I'm still interested in what has been compiled, especially after that intriguing conversation we had about enclosure densities a while back.

I didn't mean to upset anyone if I did. I was juts having some fun, as I think everyone else was since they all thought I couldn't do it. lol

I have deleted all information I got from breaking the encryption.

I sorry :eek5wavey:

You weren't the only one to do it.

I just curious what was in, no actual need for it lol

Edited by stefanhinote

well lesson learned on ssa... i got to watch who's lurkin on these forums :)

Brute force generators are all over the internet anyway.

yes but according to those who cracked it, they must have came a long way since the late 90s when i first experimented with them...

i guess because pcs are so fast now compared to then..

then of course even if i made a 300 character password with PGP encryption... If you have a license to use the software that allows the use of a video card to mathematically decrypt any encryption 100s of times faster.... encryption is pointless then.

Brute force generators are all over the internet anyway.

It wasn't brute force. If it was, it would still be working at it. lol

Bruteforcing is a joke, but as your stated about the graphics card, that's definitely a big helper. A lot of programs can now take advantage of fast gfx cards using cuda software and are able to mathematically crack stuff so much faster then a cpu could.

For about five years now I have not only collected thousands of wordlists with permutations, but i've created an app that searches google and splits the results up into words, it didn't come into play here, but i've used it to crack some of the craziest passwords.

Most of the time i'm dealing with md5...

As for your word document, there was a software that grabbed the encryption code from the doc and send it to their server, then they would reply back and show you a small portion of the doc for free, if you wanted to see more then you had to buy their software, I ran wireshark in the background, saw where they were sending the hash, and only had to change one line in the url submitted to get full results back. It looked something like xxx.com/host.pl?result=2&key=lalsalsasalaslalal to xxx.com/host.pl?result=1&key=lalsalsasalaslalal

any how, since I don't compete and it was merely fun and games for me I no longer have the information on my computer and no one benefited from me :)

Told you shiz it would be easy to decrypt. Rsa encryption..FTW?

It's really not that big of a deal though. As the information grows the best thing to do is simply not post it publicly. Keep it to emails to the members only and as long as everyone is honest it will never become an issue.