Sign in to follow this  
MKader17

Logging my Progress

Lunch KILLED me today. I went to an italian place where I guess they hide Fat in EVERYTHING. There freaking bread is 1200 cal a loaf with 86g of fat!

Oddly enough, I was still short of my recommended 3700 cal by about 700 and I did a lot of working out today (10 mile ride, lifting, 2 mile run), but I had 43% Carbs, 41% Fat and 13% Protein today (Fat secret is pretty cool that is keeps track of all of that for you)

Ran for the first time in my KSO's and ran a minute and 30 seconds faster than the last time I ran the same course 4 weeks ago.

large.jpg

Spent the day at the new water park in town and played a little tennis this evening... Sunburnt and beat...

Lunch KILLED me today. I went to an italian place where I guess they hide Fat in EVERYTHING. There freaking bread is 1200 cal a loaf with 86g of fat!

Oddly enough, I was still short of my recommended 3700 cal by about 700 and I did a lot of working out today (10 mile ride, lifting, 2 mile run), but I had 43% Carbs, 41% Fat and 13% Protein today (Fat secret is pretty cool that is keeps track of all of that for you)

Ran for the first time in my KSO's and ran a minute and 30 seconds faster than the last time I ran the same course 4 weeks ago.

large.jpg

THose are the most baddest of awesomeness in shoe history!

I love em! Sadly though, I have some extra bone growth on the bottom side of my foot when I broke it a few years ago so I don't think I can do hard surfaces on those regularly...

Things have been a bit crazy since I got accepted to Grad school. Haven't gotten any running or cycling in really this week, but have stayed active and got in all my workouts. Get to move myself out of my old apartment tomorrow.

Been a little cheating on the diet but I've kept it under control.