Nikuk

SS-S Demo Ring

So who has the juice? So far it seems as though no one will have an amp that can juice 2000w at 4ohms in the ring....anyone????

So who has the juice? So far it seems as though no one will have an amp that can juice 2000w at 4ohms in the ring....anyone????

I may. We'll have to see.

If nothing else I could pick up a Behringer EP2500 (2400w @ 4ohm) just for the review, then send it back to PE for full refund after I ship the sub off :D Only thing is I wouldn't be able to drive around with that amp...given it runs on 120V AC rather than 12V DC :P

I may.  We'll have to see.

If nothing else I could pick up a Behringer EP2500 (2400w @ 4ohm) just for the review, then send it back to PE for full refund after I ship the sub off :D  Only thing is I wouldn't be able to drive around with that amp...given it runs on 120V AC rather than 12V DC  :P

Sounds like too much trouble and a bit of a risk if say for example a little wonder in your life (I am pretty sure you have a kid right?) does something bad to the amp. I really hope someone can give the woofer a workout. Damn single 4 ohm vc, why? Why I ask you? WHY????? THE INHUMANITY!!!!!!!!

:lol2:

I just shipped out a Pair of Supreme 12's today to a person who is going to run a

HiFonics Colossus tested to put out 3030 watts @ 2ohms. A little o'er 1500 watts a

piece should do the trick. I will do my best to encourage him to post his findings here :fing34:

If Mike wanted I'm sure I could get my setup running enough to give this a try. Well over 2kw at 4 ohms with a US Amps 2000X wired to it. My alternator would croak though, I still haven't put in my 300A Iraggi.

I'll be testing my initial LMT proto coils on Friday with an RLC bridge. I'll bet almost none of you guys have never even seen one :D This one is analog, not digital.

:lol2:

I just shipped out a Pair of Supreme 12's today to a person who is going to run a

HiFonics Colossus tested to put out 3030 watts @ 2ohms.  A little o'er 1500 watts a

piece should do the trick. I will do my best to encourage him to post his findings here  :fing34:

:faintthud:

Hehe, I suck - I should've posted the full list and estimated time slots today but I had to get over here to my friend's house to feed their dog, as I'm house-sitting over the weekend while them lucky bast'ds are road-trippin' it up the coast in an old Austin Heely! Ah well, at least the beer is stocked and the BBQ hot! beer.gifgrin2.gif

I'll promise I'll have the list posted at some point over the weekend when I get back to my casa.

Next up I do believe is squeak9798 thumbup.gif

post-415-1128742652_thumb.jpg

At lease they cant put a sub in it. British electrical= bad news

At lease they cant put a sub in it. British electrical= bad news

:idiot: