dbrown23

175db on music

Hold up now... u was thinkin bout goin with Ohio Generator but you got a SMD ref from Dc Power Rob!?!?!?!

We all packin up and haulin ass down to Louisiana and gonna smack you @175 Square waved, hehe

Don't make us come down there... we'll all quit our jobs and build an acoustical bomb by next year...

Ironic,

I really am going to bang 30 virgin supermodels on my own private island.

Watch for the vids.

I raise you a dB. ;)

I'm waitin' on the vids and I raise you 2dB :D

I am all in and will ask the wife to film it. :drink40:

My goal i to have this thing finished in a year. If all goes well, this is by no means going to be a cheap project. But I am going to put my all into this monter. But I will definatly hit up dc power and see what they have to offer for my application.

Ironic,

Watch for the vids.

I raise you a dB. ;)

Good Luck with that! :drink40:

Ironic,

Watch for the vids.

I raise you a dB. ;)

Hell, I was thinkin' of winning the lotto in three states tomorrow then trying to hit 200db in an armored truck! :werd_msword:

so what did they say?

you haven't called Rob yet!!!?!!

Damnit.. it's gonna take u a year now... u wastin time...

Oh wait, u just said that. hehe

Ironic,

Watch for the vids.

I raise you a dB. ;)

Shit...

I'll be filming your wife film me filming your wife filming these 30 virgin supermodels on this island filmed by fuckin Survivor TV Show on a special Cinemax broadcast filming us film everything...

Hmm... just thinking about it doesnt make me feel like looking in a mirror ever again.

Ironic,

Watch for the vids.

I raise you a dB. ;)

If you seen me in person you'll know. I can convince a nun to lose control. ;)

But really OP, ask shizzzon about the secret project from DC Power. I am completely sure they can give you an alt no one else can.

Starts thread out wit 175dB and you get 30 virgin supermodels filmed by someone's wife and the world's biggest baddest ass alternator company DC Power. lol.

But seriously I am going to give him a call and see what they are talking about, this is going to be our baby for the next year. The reinforcement is going to take the longest the actuall system wont be hard.

oh u aint gotta tell me... tell them... Yea ALL you in this thread reading and not postin... Quit droolin on the keyboard and say somethin before your keyboard shorts out!

Yea that's right!

That's how Louisiana Rolls.. we should be able to hear this up in KY. I'll send u some slowed songs. Maybe if u tune it low enough, u can send a storm this way with ur 175s :)

I will pm you my email. If all works out right we should blow over alot of that blue grass you all have up that way. lol

it's only blue if u in the boondocks. I'm in the city.. I got a Walmart Mutha***** LMAO

LOL thread!

I feel ya. Ieft the country firt chance I got. Jut bought me a house 6 months ago in a nice quiet subdivision. I would be crazy to think that this isnt gonna be a hard feat to pull off. Its gonna take lot of long nights and congac, vodka and beer to reach this goal.

thanks for the support guys going to keep you up dated as things get started I will start a build log for it going to be runin 3 ohio generator alts.

thats all!!??

I feel ya. Ieft the country firt chance I got. Jut bought me a house 6 months ago in a nice quiet subdivision. I would be crazy to think that this isnt gonna be a hard feat to pull off. Its gonna take lot of long nights and congac, vodka and beer to reach this goal.

yes, drinking will do the trick...

:aw:

I know there are going to be alot of doubts that this is going to happen but trust me this is not a joke by anymeans, this project will happen and will be finished!! Even if we dont reach the 175 you can bet your ass it will be damn close. Either way anything over 170db on music will be a great feat that not many will reach!

Edited by dbrown23

:aw:

LOL

im just saying... the last build was gonna be 2 nightshades dong hair tricks... and it didnt go to plan.. but hey good luck...

as stated at the start of this topic.. its kinda pointless to start dream topics like this with no start in sight and no product in hand thats all.

but like i said good luck.

Ironic,

Watch for the vids.

I raise you a dB. ;)

If you seen me in person you'll know. I can convince a nun to lose control. ;)

But really OP, ask shizzzon about the secret project from DC Power. I am completely sure they can give you an alt no one else can.

Starts thread out wit 175dB and you get 30 virgin supermodels filmed by someone's wife and the world's biggest baddest ass alternator company DC Power. lol.

reminded me of

touristcamera8.jpg

That is an epic picture lol.

and 24 current viewers :D

im just saying... the last build was gonna be 2 nightshades dong hair tricks... and it didnt go to plan.. but hey good luck...

as stated at the start of this topic.. its kinda pointless to start dream topics like this with no start in sight and no product in hand thats all.

but like i said good luck.

Actually I just found another nighthade 15 for my blazer to get reconed. I was looking for a V1 to get reconed like the one I already have with a v2 coil and 4 spiders. The hair trick thread was more along the lines of a question to see if that was possible to do with 2 subs but as soon as I get the other sub reconed I will definately put up some vids of the setup.