Jakethesnake

144.8 db-------on music

Working with:

2-12" Fi-BL's Fully Loaded Duall Shwans

1-3k Saz-Sundown

2001-Steve's exacto model

144.8 db's on Young Jeezy aka the snowman b!tch lol

yeah, the mic placement would be good to know.

Good job jake. Imma about to get my system rollin in the next 2 weeks. Ill have to stop by your house once everything is installed

Nice! What size box and tuning? And OT, but can you even see out of your windows with 4%? lol I have all my windows at 20% and driving down a back road at night I can't see a thing.

Very nice score IMO.

I did a shade lower 144.7 in my 01' Maxima with a pair of Havoc 12"s. That was a legal score on the dash and sealed up using a new TL. I was VERY happy. :)

3.8cf tuned to 30Hz using a SAZ3000D My peak in car was @ 41Hz.

Edited by Chris

Very nice score IMO.

I did a shade lower 144.7 in my 01' Maxima with a pair of Havoc 12"s. That was a legal score on the dash and sealed up using a new TL. I was VERY happy. :)

what does this mean?

Edited by adio

Very nice score IMO.

what does this mean?

not sure but i think it means windows up and doors closed

if i remember correctly this was with the windows up.. drive door open.. with the mic on the windsheld.... but u was mega distracted!! the laws had just showed up!

Working with:

2-12" Fi-BL's Fully Loaded Duall Shwans

1-3k Saz-Sundown

2001-Steve's exacto model

144.8 db's on Young Jeezy aka the snowman b!tch lol

136(36hz) with my two 12inch bl's fully loaded in trunk :(((((

Hah..the 4% tint is difficult at night. And since the back windows already at factory 20% stained glass, its actually lower than 4%

I only have dynamat on my rear trunk cargo door. Subs firing up. With windows up, driver window cracked 4-5".

I was just curious if I was doing my job haha. I wish I had btl's. I wanna know if BTL 12" will make me see 148-150

Hah..the 4% tint is difficult at night. And since the back windows already at factory 20% stained glass, its actually lower than 4%

I only have dynamat on my rear trunk cargo door. Subs firing up. With windows up, driver window cracked 4-5".

I was just curious if I was doing my job haha. I wish I had btl's. I wanna know if BTL 12" will make me see 148-150

no one can tell you that.... you know its install depentant...

you should buy my 15's and the box! im stupid close to 150'

Yes Jake that is a good score especially considering you barely have any sound dampening. Since your subs are upfiring, I'd bet you'd see a nice gain if you do your roof and a bit more on the hatch. Either way it sounds good.

yeah man, get you some more deadener and see what it does then, i know they'll be improvements

deadening doesn't equal a higher spl score... sometimes yes sometimes no... you have to test.. I lost 1.7 db in my jeep by deadening the hatch/cargo area...

Sundown (jacob) did some extensive testing an found where he gained db and where he lost by adding deadener...

deadening doesn't equal a higher spl score... sometimes yes sometimes no... you have to test.. I lost 1.7 db in my jeep by deadening the hatch/cargo area...

Sundown (jacob) did some extensive testing an found where he gained db and where he lost by adding deadener...

Maybe you lost db's because you're peak tone changed. :P

Well now with a few hints and some testing, Ive peaked out at 146.9.

BigJon I would like to get your 15s. How much would you like for them?

Whats my next step guys? I was thinking the big 3 or some sound deadner on my roof where my subs fire. Which one?