Sign in to follow this  
lilwhteranger

Glendale, AZ Art of noize Independence day show Jul. 3, 2010

Well i found out a couple of days ago that art of noize is putting on another bring the noize show this year. its this saturday (jul.3) at the victory lane sports park in Glendale, az. Show starts at 6pm. $20 to show and $4 for spectators kids 12 and under are free. (but ill post the link to the flyer so you guys can see the other info.) Right now i plan on bringing my ranger. just finishing up the fiberglass enclosure and sum little stuff like that. So is anyone else planning on going? SSA gonna be there by any chance?

Independence Day Car Show

Edited by lilwhteranger

I been searching for sound shows in PHX, but crap, gotta work that day. Where is a good place to keep up on that kind of stuff here? Ive been keeping a close eye on the New Times, but dont see anything. Maybe the heat is a deterrent - lol

my truck is in the shop, Big Will might be up for it, even though he's only at 1/4 power at the moment. I'll find out.

I hope to see someone from ssa their. Last show I went to wasn't loud enough

I agree. The guy with the lifted Hummer was probally the loudest thing there. Single cabfan you gonna show anything or just spectating?

well the show wasn't bad ,not the biggest turn out but it was fun. mark did u go? i didn't see ur sante fe in the show?