Does anyone have any info on IASCA events near Missouri / Arkansas / Tennessee? I have been searching for hours and the IASCA website appears to be down. I would like to try one of their shows to see how it compares to USACi. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Have you looked into any MidWest SPL events? They have a ton of them in Missouri and a few in Arkansas. www.MidWestSPL.com

Edited by SPL Blazer

Rich, we could try looking into MECA also. text me if you find anything out. :drink40:

SPL Blazer... Hadn't looked at that organization for two reasons...didn't know it existed until last week and because of the SPL part of the name after I heard about it. I only do around a 125 on the meter so as you can see SPL isn't anything I'll be doing for competition. I'll be in Sedalia, MO this weekend for the USACi show there if anyone is interested. And if anyone gets ANY info on IASCA, please, please send me a link or a message!!

Thanks all!!

Richard

If your not looking for SPL what are you looking for, SQ?

Yup! My truck is set up for SQ, not SPL. Sorry for not being clear in the original post.

It's good, we have no SQ competitors in the Northeast so I'm not used to hearing anyone ask about SQ.