mrray13

rls pics

yep, got the rl-s yesterday..hopefully will be playing with it by wednesday...

post-66-1127067683_thumb.jpgpost-66-1127067699_thumb.jpg

:woot::woot: what did fed ex drop off???

post-66-1127067713_thumb.jpgpost-66-1127067759_thumb.jpgpost-66-1127067781_thumb.jpg post-66-1127067798_thumb.jpg

the RL-s in all it's splendid glory!! beefy is the only words to describe this sub...along with B-E-A-UTIFAL!!

post-66-1127067816_thumb.jpgpost-66-1127067887_thumb.jpg

and with the RL-s in a nice family photo, my d2 12"RL-p and my d4 8"RL-i. the RL-s kinda makes them look small..lol...

but isn't it just the sexiest trio of subs??

i can't wait to run the rl-s side be side with the rl-p. i will also try a lightning audio x2 12" and maybe a memphis mojo 12. run all 4 head to head...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

You nothing but a Sound Splinter fanboy. You, you, you...bandwagoneer.....HAHA.

That thing is very sexy. It definatly dwarfs the RL-P. Get to work you!!!

thats sweet as hell Kent, i love the "family"

so thats the final production look of the logo on the cone? i like it :)

VERY NICE, that RL-s does look massive

Nice pic's Kent. thumbup.gif

Can't wait to hear how your testing goes biggrin.gif

Actually an official logo for the Supreme series has not yet been designed. I just busted out my Sharpie and started drawing on the demo unit so that people will be able to tell what woofer it is if the demo-ringers choose to post pic's on the various forums wink2.gif

As a concession for being the first to carry the Linear Motor Technology, the logo will likely include "LMT" somewhere in it in order to help TC Sounds gain recognition for the product as well. At any rate, the first run of drivers is all logoless.

Now get to work Kent.. wednesday my god man - take sick days, kill your boss, just plug that baby in already (not to the wall mind you)! grin2.gif

Nice pic's Kent.  thumbup.gif

Can't wait to hear how your testing goes biggrin.gif

Actually an official logo for the Supreme series has not yet been designed. I just busted out my Sharpie and started drawing on the demo unit so that people will be able to tell what woofer it is if the demo-ringers choose to post pic's on the various forums wink2.gif

As a concession for being the first to carry the Linear Motor Technology, the logo will likely include "LMT" somewhere in it in order to help TC Sounds gain recognition for the product as well. At any rate, the first run of drivers is all logoless.

Now get to work Kent.. wednesday my god man - take sick days, kill your boss, just plug that baby in already (not to the wall mind you)! grin2.gif

you're getting really handy with that sharpie then, i think that logo for SS looks really good

that is some fancy sharpie work

cool

Just remember that the cone/basket weigh like 2lbs tops and the rest is allllllllll motor.

WEDNESDAY!!!!! :ohsnap: Just show your boss the pics, he'll understand how important it is..... :D

Mike, that is the logo, it looks great just like that, as for the TC props just throw the "with LMT" underneath....

um kent...do u mind if me and that sub have an affair....that rl-s is making me horny

i would love to see the how the rl-s sound against the mojo 12

the logo look great....keep it...just slap lmt in there and your good 2 go

very awesome. the LMT circlejerk has begun!

cant wait till its my turn :D

very awesome. the LMT circlejerk has begun!

cant wait till its my turn :D

i swear to god if there are any stains on that thing when i get it . . . .

ok, tomorrow...i'm going to wire the trailblazer tomorrow! amp is ready (orion 2500d, wired at 3.5ohm nominal= 1400wrms or so and a 2.5ft^3 tuned to 28hz enclosure all ready to go...)

so testing starts then...

as far as stains on the rl-s tom, well.....muhahahahahaha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ok, tomorrow...i'm going to wire the trailblazer tomorrow! amp is ready (orion 2500d, wired at 3.5ohm nominal= 1400wrms or so and a 2.5ft^3 tuned to 28hz enclosure all ready to go...)

so testing starts then...

as far as stains on the rl-s tom, well.....muhahahahahaha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Well, hurry up already! :finger: That's too much woofer for me. I really don't know how you guys can stand all that displacement and power.

Mid-life crisis? Making up for lack of something else? :lol2:

Well, hurry up already! :finger:   That's too much woofer for me.  I really don't know how you guys can stand all that displacement and power.

Mid-life crisis?  Making up for lack of something else? :lol2:

Don't worry, I am sure Mike will keep your purchase of one confidential..... :D

Well, hurry up already! :finger:   That's too much woofer for me.  I really don't know how you guys can stand all that displacement and power.

Mid-life crisis?  Making up for lack of something else? :lol2:

Don't worry, I am sure Mike will keep your purchase of one confidential..... :D

I wouldn't have the slightest clue what to do with it. Nor the power.

so this is a production unit?

Indeed, we're gearin' up for some full-swing action here. Obviously the market for this driver won't be as big as our Premium series, which happens to be much more practical for the average user.. but now I finally have something to throw at those crazy fanatics lookin' to break their ears and use all the juice from their mobile flux capacitor ;)

(don't mind the Back to the Future reference :bigok: )

now I finally have something to throw at those crazy fanatics lookin' to break their ears

I can picture Kent in his Little Jon voice, "WHAT?????!!!!!" :D

Indeed, we're gearin' up for some full-swing action here. Obviously the market for this driver won't be as big as our Premium series, which happens to be much more practical for the average user.. but now I finally have something to throw at those crazy fanatics lookin' to break their ears and use all the juice from their mobile flux capacitor ;)

and the going rate would be?

and the going rate would be?

On the website.

http://www.soundsplinter.com/rls_supreme_s...er_drivers.html