Banginbass601

Need help designing a box

I'm going to start building a box for my 6 15" incriminator 187s, they will be going in a 2000 Yukon denali and will be getting 3000 rms too all, I just need some help designing a box tuned to around 30 hrtz, thanks

Edited by Banginbass601

Can you give me max demensions.

I can help

47 inches between the wheel wells wide and 46 inches long

I'm going to start building a box for my 6 15" incriminator 187s, they will be going in a 2000 Yukon denali and will be getting 3000 rms too all, I just need some help designing a box tuned to around 30 hrtz, thanks

you should contact the member icy_chris he builds quality professional grade boxes and i'm sure he would have a lot a good hints and tips for you.

you should contact the member icy_chris he builds quality professional grade boxes and i'm sure he would have a lot a good hints and tips for you.

Huh? Are you his brother or something?

His last box looks nice, but he said in the post it was only his second box.

Huh? Are you his sister or something?

His last box looks nice, but he said in the post it was only his second box.

lol.

47 inches between the wheel wells wide and 46 inches long

with the room you have, 6 15's is realy pushing it with the space you have

actually guys i think I'm marrying that girl lol and yes it's my second box, i'm trying to start a buisness in my area. and hopfully it works good for me

actually guys i think I'm marrying that girl lol and yes it's my second box, i'm trying to start a buisness in my area. and hopfully it works good for me

Your marrying your Sister? I thought they only did that in Clemson, SC. lol :lol:

Good luck with the business bro. I hope you make tons of money!