Sign in to follow this  
Pepelepú

IA Li 12"

do yall think that a 12" Lethal Injection can take 1k rms daily? if not whats the most they can take for daily use?

im running mine on 600 and it gets plenty loud for a single 12. im sure it can take 1k but you'll need to be safe with your gain setting and volume knob tho. but if you wanna run 1k i'd say go with a DR

Edited by CaptinPower

Why? Do you have one already?

I would recommend moving up to the DR series.

cause hes cheap? :P

cause hes cheap? :P

:( , lol no im thinking about trying out IA and read good things about the LI's so i was just wondering. im pretty sure theyll do good on 800 a piece daily though rite? not accounting the dynamics of music nore impedance rise.

They are a great woofer, I had a pair of 15" LI series on a Sundown SAZ-1500D and they sounded great and got more than loud enough.

Install is going to be the main factor in making a woofer sound loud and remain musical. Make sure to have the electrical to power the amplifier and make sure to set up the amplifier correctly (eg.) correctly set gain and SSF and no bass boost.

A couple hundred watts isn't going to make a noticeable difference to the ear. The Li's are great drivers, power handling also comes down to your enclosure specs.