Turbo_Citrus

Stopping in to say Hello.

Hey ladies and gents,

Just stopping in to introduce myself. Name is Damion. Current setup is stock but that is only for the moment being.

Currently in the process of gathering up a new system. My vehicle is a 2005 Acura RSX.

Currently have:

Focal 165 kf's components

Clarion DPX11551

JL Audio 300/4

In the process of picking up an FI BL, Alpine 9887, 1/0 wiring, and sound deadening. Will be doing the big 3 to start out

and then looking into future upgrades for an aftermarket alternator. Unfortunately with the new Honda's/Acura's they

have a dual mode charging system. The explanation of the system can be found here...

http://opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1011&context=auto_pres

If anyone has any incite to bypassing this system I would greatly appreciate the tips. Well I think that's all for now. Glad to

be here.

Thanks for the welcome. For the short time I have browsed this site it seems there is a lot of very useful information to be read. I cannot wait to gather up the items I am missing and start the newest build. I am always up for trying out new gear. Which is probably why I have been through so many different companies over the past couple years. I have used Audiobahn, Memphis, Eclipse, Oz audio, JL Audio, and Alpine for subs. I recently was turned onto Fi audio after talking to a few forum members from another audio forum I am on. I spent about a month or so debating on which sub to choose. I was looking at either a 12" Fi BL or an 12" Audio Que Hdc3. After having both modeled out for me it seems as if the Fi BL is the better choice. Should play lower then the hdc3 and the quality seems to be much better.

:WELCOME:

Welcome to SSA Forum! Look forward to seeing your build... :wavey5:

Welcome

Welcome to SSA :)