Sign in to follow this  
jonbearsmt

another centex meet???

I'll attend. October the 2nd is a good date. Sounds good BigJon. I got 3 other guys that never came but have custom audio...DD's, and some AA subs 12-15's and 18s. They will most likely come for it. Make it legit and people will arrive.

The 2nd works. Those of us going to Heatwave in Corpus can test and tune.

well i called on a"the perfect location" but they want lots of doe.... 1000 bucks for the day. but it would be worth it...

but i would need like 50 people to show up willing to pay 20 bucks to get in...:|

of course that would include metering and what not. but i dont see this place working... i told him NO FUCKING WAY. when he asked about 1000 bucks.. so he told me to let him think about it for the weekend and call him tuesday,.

here is the location... Home Page

i told him we only needed the big barn (in the pics) and restrooms. ca can BBQ and bring coolers for our drinks... jegger and beer for me!

October 2nd works for me as well. Looks like we have a date, just need a location now.

well i called on a"the perfect location" but they want lots of doe.... 1000 bucks for the day. but it would be worth it...

but i would need like 50 people to show up willing to pay 20 bucks to get in...:|

of course that would include metering and what not. but i dont see this place working... i told him NO pucking WAY. when he asked about 1000 bucks.. so he told me to let him think about it for the weekend and call him tuesday,.

here is the location... Home Page

i told him we only needed the big barn (in the pics) and restrooms. ca can BBQ and bring coolers for our drinks... jegger and beer for me!

For $1K if they throw all these honey's in I might be interested.

img_9330-bar-1.jpg

:P

Haha thats funny. Im trying to see if this paintball place I play at will let us use there parking lot. Its in San Marcos and there is nothing around but cows, grass, and rocks. Oh yeah I don't think people will get mad at the pb place either because they jam out there anyways.

yeah thats why when he asked i said no.. no sir.. no way.. . were just a group of friend that are tryin to get togather and enjoy what we love with no problems.. shade and fun.

im gonna call him back today i hope he gets a better price..im hoping he goes for 400 or less.. in that case it will be cheap...

jake that paint ball place has zero shade. and is very busy on weekends.

and there is a man just down the street that owns the RV park hes a bitch,... he may complain along with the old people in the rv's but shit if it comes down to it..

i do have one has person that i can try.. hes a painter here in san marcos he has like 60 slabs trucks and old schools and his paint shop is in the country.. ill see what hes talking about if nothing else.

BigJon-yea your right, but it could be a last resort if I can get them to allow it. Try your guy in the boonies, sounds awesome. We need something like Thunderhill Raceway, once again no shade...but big open parking lots with nothing around them sound like the best. What about C-FAN on 35? we need some acerage and property here lol.

every one shoot me a text please.. i lost all my contacts...

hugo i have yours,...

every one shoot me a text please.. i lost all my contacts...

hugo i have yours,...

Bummer!

i do think so... i still have to lock good place down i looked at a spot today seems like it will work.. im gonna call them in the morning and also i need to check on the cotton gin once more.. but if he is still on that 1000 dollar shit then imma tell him no thank you ,

also i had a friend call me .. he has accses to a shop near the san marcos river in the woods... so BBQ swimming fishing and what not would be options aswell... but i donno mesqueteos ( spell check cant even fix that for me) might be out... i donno.. we just had a pretty good flood down here.. and of course the skeeters hatch like crazy after a flood.. but ill try to make it down there this week and check on that joint too....

on a side note... i donno if i will be ready for the show.. for those that may not knoe i copped a new towncar.. so the navi was never heard by anyone maybe hugo... and i didnt have it right at that point.

anyway im talking alot cause i took the night off to self medicate the hand... WOOOOPP

Thanks for putting the effort into this BigJon. If there is anyway I can help let me know.

I read somewhere about that new Towncar you picked up. Sad to hear the Navigator go. It sounded very good when I heard it.

Any updates? This is coming up pretty quickly and I still need to request off of work if it's a for sure thing. Hopefully I can even get the day off! I got promoted to staff manager so maybe I can swindle myself out of a day on the schedule. ;)

If there is any help you need let me know. I lost all of my numbers when I replaced my phone about a week ago. If you need my number again just shoot me a PM.

If you don't know where you're going....

... any road will take you there...

damn right about that.

well maybe another day huh guys? It's all good.

If you don't know where you're going....

... any road will take you there...

damn right about that.

well maybe another day huh guys? It's all good.

Hilarious. You quoted a spammer that got banned. Classic.

Austin have a cruise night we can meet up at and raise hell?

Haha but the spammer was right!

Not that I know of, but if I do (which I will soon) I'll let ya know.