Sign in to follow this  
jonbearsmt

another centex meet???

September or October?

some people may know.. i try to throw a small event once a year here in san marcos... i already had one this year but im thinking about throwing a late summer early fall event.. somthing where it wont be for fucking hot!

the location of the next event may cost me a bit of money.. so i must charge somthing... im not trying to MAKE money... but i dont want it to cost me any money either!

so depending on how many people i get that say YES for SURE i will be there an am willing to pay 10-20 bucks for a place to hang out and demo BBQ , hang out, drink (if your of age), and kick it with people who love audio, risk free of cops and what not. then i will book the location.

i have a term lab, with a lane set up,( but i dont have a outlaw mic cage) and i would love to build a drive by stand... but all that can be fixed depending......

let me know..

it also a great time to sell and trade audio and more..

yeah.

if i forgot anything holla...

I'm in.

damn it i should have made it a poll... if any of the mods can help me make it a polll that would be great...

1 september

2 october

when do you think is better >?inkfx?

Either one works for me as long as I can give my boss a heads up.

We should have a September 11th "America, fuck ya" meet.

ill be there. babys due in august so Oct. work better for me

Saturdays and Sundays are tough for me to get off but I know that's the only time 99% of the people have so I can work around it. I hope.. lol

bump

What days in October would work best for you guys? I'm sure most will agree on a weekend.

2th 16th 30th of october.

I say 2nd or 16th. The 30th is too close to Halloween.

Maybe we should repost this in the Off-Topic section? It got a LOT of attention there. I'd like to know as early as possible on a date so I can get it sorted out at work. I usually work 10-12 hour days on Saturday & Sunday so I need to get my hours moved around. Can't afford to lose out on work. :suicide-santa:

i dont think its getting many views because it still so far off.. and it is not solid yet,

ill need to to be on a saturday

October 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd are all Saturdays. I can do any of those days as long as I let my GM know in advance.

I say the 23rd. The weekend of the 9th is the Heatwave show in Corpus Christi. Besides me, I think some of the Austin crowd is going to that. That's the only show in Texas till the first weekend in November. Plus it'll be a lot cooler by then. :)

i work the 23rd

Car should be ready for a road trip by then, system wont be ready but Ill be down to get ideas and chop it up with ya fellas.

i work the 23rd

We have the 2nd or the 16th. Either works for me. Any thoughts for location?

I'll attend. October the 2nd is a good date. Sounds good BigJon. I got 3 other guys that never came but have custom audio...DD's, and some AA subs 12-15's and 18s. They will most likely come for it. Make it legit and people will arrive.