Sign in to follow this  
alexj01_83

sa's or nightshades

I was planning on switching to four nightshade 12's but the sa 12's are looking very attractive to me now. Jacob I saw you had four of them on two 3500d's how did they hold up. I have two 3000d's on four dd3512's right now and this is the third time I have had a motor shift and they are far away for warranty work vs sundown. Money isn't really an issue but I wanna get the most bang for my buck. The car is a daily driver. And I'm very careful with the gain nob. Is the output of the sa comparable to the 3512 sub

If you will be running 6k watts daily then get the nightshades. The SA series woofers are very nice but the sa 12 is rated for 600wrms.

If you will be running 6k watts daily then get the nightshades. The SA series woofers are very nice but the sa 12 is rated for 600wrms.

Well not necessarily daily. I don't drive it every day... once or twice a week if that. That's why I asked how they handled the two 3500d's and i can always remove a amp and from what I've seen in the videos they're beasts.

For that amount of power Zv.2s or NSv.2s are recommended.

I agree.

The sa's will not like that kind of power for too long IMO. 6000 watts for 4 x 600 watts rms subs (2400 watts rms). Dam..., that's pushing !

IMO, you should just go with the NSv.2s because I would hate to see you buy the sa's and cook them and have to buy all new woofers.

For that amount of power Zv.2s or NSv.2s are recommended.

ya man what he said thats alot of power for the sa's

if you where burping i would say go for the sa-12s, ive ran mine on 1200+ on burps, but for a daily the z.2 will shine on 1500 man that would be my first choice

Sign in to follow this