padoras_box

Here to Learn

why does my husbands car lights dim when his bass hits? he had upgraded the big three his set up is right and he has a new alternator and new amp and sub?

How many rms watts is the amp and what type of "new alternator" stock or High Output?

The lights will dim if the amp is drawing too much current (amperage) from the charging system.

This usually can be fixed by installing a High Output alternator and adding extra batteries to the system.

How many rms watts is the amp and what type of "new alternator" stock or High Output?

The lights will dim if the amp is drawing too much current (amperage) from the charging system.

This usually can be fixed by installing a High Output alternator and adding extra batteries to the system.

he wants to install a second battery but i dont understand how that works

thanks i having fun so far. Just wait to he finds out that i care omg he is going to die. I have tried for so long to understand and watch. But i just dont like sitting there and getting the "your three and have no idea what big words mean" so i am learning on my own.

You should get his ass back when he's trying to learn about archery. O and it doesn't seem like he knows as much as he makes himself sound to you.

Welcome and enjoy your stay. And if your husband frequents this forum, he would know who you are by now. How many wives are there that work on stingrays with their dad since 13 and shoot arrows hunting? :gayhaaay1:

You know what would get his ass chapped and let him know that you have learn quite a bit? Build a box with an Fi SSD (lower line under the BL), get only half the power he has, and then beating his ass on the meter. :D

Family competition in car audio ... I could only dream. :ohnoes9:

Shit, I'd be proud as hell if my girlfriend got louder than me on her own. I try to tell her exactly what I do but in layman's terms so she can follow along, however, she usually doesn't care about the process, just the result.

My wife likes cruzin and beatin the block down and soundin good, but she could care less about SQ or competition. especially hot weekends.