Sign in to follow this  
chrisbarr90

New from FT Huachuca AZ

Finally signed up! Been lurking for awhile doing research for my next system. Currently stationed at Ft Huachuca for the army. Will be getting out early October and then returning home to PA. Still searching for the next vehicle but will have that squared away before getting home. This will be my second system. Last system was in a 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Alpine 9885 head unit, Polk Momo components, a pair Rockford Fosgate p3 15's, RF T10001bd for subs, RF T5002 Fronts and a 220 amp alt. A lot of the next systems plans are still up in the air depending on which vehicle I get. Pretty much narrowed down to either an Explorer or an Expedition. I'm sure I will have more questions the closer I get to starting this project.

I had noticed that there are lots of people on here from AZ, so if anyone close by to the FT Huachuca area would be willing to give me a demo, I would greatly appreciate it. I really want to hear SSA subs before i go back to PA and it would be really helpful me deciding if i want to go with 12's or 15's, or a ported or sealed enclosure.

Welcome

Are you able to get any transportation? I live in Tucson, which is about an hour and a half drive away.

Are you able to get any transportation? I live in Tucson, which is about an hour and a half drive away.

i can get to tucson no problems on weekends usually

You start getting demos I better get some videos sent to me.

dont worry you will, i got my camera with me

thanks for all the welcomes!!

Edited by TILLitHERTZ

dont worry you will, i got my camera with me

Those 12's are really going to surprise you. Hopefully you get to listen to a few before coming home.

Welcome! :wavey5: Listen to them and then buy them!

I'm in Phoenix, probably a bit to far.

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site!

OP, if you can manage/willing to drive to phoenix, you can hear marks setup, possibly others such as ernies, etc. Mark has 3 12" xcons currently (if I'm not mistaken, hard to keep track on everyone :P

Welcome to the site!

OP, if you can manage/willing to drive to phoenix, you can hear marks setup, possibly others such as ernies, etc. Mark has 3 12" xcons currently (if I'm not mistaken, hard to keep track on everyone :P

Nope, only two at the moment :)

Welcome to the site!

Nope, only two at the moment :)

i would definately like to hear the setup even if it is only two. phoenix is a bit far, however if you could let me know if there are any events going on up there i would make a weekend out of the trip up there

What school are you out there for?

I am stationed there, but currently deployed.

J

What school are you out there for?

I am stationed there, but currently deployed.

J

15E, i was a 15J before coming here. i had seen you were stationed here and i was hoping to meet up with you while im here but by the time i got here you were deployed

:WELCOME:

Did you get any more info for when you are getting out? Just wondering how time we will have to get this install done before winter hits.