Sign in to follow this  
ssh

ScottXGTR

Bought some midbass drivers from ScottXGTR, super easy to deal with. Once the money cleared, he shipped it off and gave me a tracking number. no usps bullsh*t either, ups ftw. Package was in good condition and got here fast.

Thanks for the smooth transaction man :)

I'll definitely buy from him again :fing34:

I Just want to add, Upon opening my package I noticed one of the drivers had a broken basket, I talked to scotty about it and he refunded me half the money and is dealing with filing a ups claim.

I just want to say not very many people would go this far when selling a product, he has been a pleasure doing business with.

Highly Recommended :woot:

Edited by stefanhinote

Bought some midbass drivers from ScottXGTR, super easy to deal with. Once the money cleared, he shipped it off and gave me a tracking number. no usps bullsh*t either, ups ftw. Package was in good condition and got here fast.

Thanks for the smooth transaction man :)

I'll definitely buy from him again :fing34:

I Just want to add, Upon opening my package I noticed one of the drivers had a broken basket, I talked to scotty about it and he refunded me half the money and is dealing with filing a ups claim.

I just want to say not very many people would go this far when selling a product, he has been a pleasure doing business with.

Highly Recommended :woot:

short of UPS messing up, everything went smooth as silk. luckily the driver should be salvageable and everybody is coming out ahead. except ups of course. fuck ups.

was good doing business with you Stefan

Sign in to follow this